Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

Keisler clutchless 6 speed

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2010, 11:24 PM
On The Tree

Location: Just because the voices aren't real, doesn't mean they're not right!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by xx_ED_xx
Ok let me use a different approach.
What is your point?

you stated this

And then i stated

And then you said

And then from there I guess you wanted to have some holier then thou debate.

Hmm lets see 6 k for the 6 speed we are talking about or 30 k for something we are not talking about. that thru pictures and video I dont understand why you would need I guess if i was a "road" racer guru this must be the "have to" trans.
Trying to have to have some fun sharing about a high dollar trans (one that I'll never have, or need really). Perhaps you didn't notice the little smilie with the ceegar? Don't remember my "winning the lottery" comment? Look again.

You asked about the money he spent for a car to run in the 10s and asked why???????????????????? Question answered. Go back and check if you need to. Just because you may think he's wasting his own money doesn't mean he actually is, as long as he's doing what HE wants to do with it. I guess you can't understand how anyone could do that, but maybe you'll get over it.

High performance cars come in all sizes and shapes and there are plenty of people who enjoy them in a variety of ways. Maybe you haven't noticed that. Just because YOU wouldn't do what he did, doesn't make it wrong.

I already told you once that I wasn't trying to offend anyone with my "puppy" comment, but if you're looking for some sort of bended-knee, groveling, begging for forgiveness apology, you've come to the wrong place bud. Like I said before, maybe you might want to lighten up and stop acting like someone pissed in your Cheerios.
Old 06-24-2010, 11:53 PM
TECH Addict

So your point was this trans is over priced and useless for our needs? And if you have millions of dollars and no brains spending it how you want is ok as long as you are happy correct?
Old 06-25-2010, 12:25 AM
On The Tree

So your point was this trans is over priced and useless for our needs? And if you have millions of dollars and no brains spending it how you want is ok as long as you are happy correct?
Nope. Not overpriced in the least for it's intended usage. Just a fun comparison of another clutchless sequential trans, except this version is for high horsepower engines where endurance is needed as well as strength and the video was fun to watch. Too bad you still can't seem to quite grasp that concept.

Still not sure what you mean by "our" needs. You speaking for the LS1Tech forum again? Wow. Didn't realize anyone died and left you in charge. Put the drink down and get some sleep OK?
Old 06-25-2010, 12:30 AM
Staging Lane

you can get a clutchless jerico for 2800-3500 bucks 4 speed
Old 06-25-2010, 12:50 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 283nova
Someone gets the point of this thread
Old 06-25-2010, 12:55 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by All-In
Nope. Not overpriced in the least for it's intended usage. Just a fun comparison of another clutchless sequential trans, except this version is for high horsepower engines where endurance is needed as well as strength and the video was fun to watch. Too bad you still can't seem to quite grasp that concept.

Still not sure what you mean by "our" needs. You speaking for the LS1Tech forum again? Wow. Didn't realize anyone died and left you in charge. Put the drink down and get some sleep OK?
the kieseler 6 speed isnt sequential, all it is, is a t56 with a better gearset. No obviously you havent grasped the point of this post. And it is 2:54 pm here and this milk i am drinking is supposed to be good for me. So no i wont put it down. Any other words of wisdom?
Old 06-25-2010, 03:00 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 283nova
That's a used price ah?

So if the kiesler trans is around $7,000 for the 6 gear model what is the average cost of having a regular T56 rebuilt with upgraded parts and Faceplated?
Old 06-25-2010, 03:15 AM
TECH Addict

I just paid

Rebuildable LS1 F-Body T56 Core: $1000

Level 3 EXTREME Viper T56 Rebuild: $1849

Cryotreatment: $350
REM Polishing: $250
Faceplating: $650
Shipping: $100

Grand total: $4199
Old 06-25-2010, 06:58 AM
On The Tree

I just paid

Rebuildable LS1 F-Body T56 Core: $1000

Level 3 EXTREME Viper T56 Rebuild: $1849

Cryotreatment: $350
REM Polishing: $250
Faceplating: $650
Shipping: $100

Grand total: $4199
Nice, so as long as I don't destroy my trans then I shouldn't have to pay the grand for the core, and then it's realy not much more than making the swap to a T56 magunm.

Are there a few shops out there that do this work? who did yours?
Old 06-25-2010, 07:01 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by BAMF
Nice, so as long as I don't destroy my trans then I shouldn't have to pay the grand for the core, and then it's realy not much more than making the swap to a T56 magunm.

Are there a few shops out there that do this work? who did yours?
Joey @ Tick there is video of a camaro with one of his trans on one of the recent post.
Old 06-25-2010, 08:58 AM
On The Tree

the kieseler 6 speed isnt sequential, all it is, is a t56 with a better gearset. No obviously you havent grasped the point of this post. And it is 2:54 pm here and this milk i am drinking is supposed to be good for me. So no i wont put it down. Any other words of wisdom?
Kiesler 6 speed sequential? Who said that? I just posted a link to a video of another fast shifting clutchless trans. When I saw the original vid of the F-Body, that's what it reminded me of.

You better check your "milk" cause whatever it is you have in it has apparently got you seeing things and whining again hotshot. Any more brilliant comments?
Old 06-25-2010, 09:00 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by All-In

re read what you typed jackass
Old 06-25-2010, 09:03 AM
On The Tree

re read what you typed jackass
Don't care to pinhead. Not necessary to try to explain the jist of my comments to someone who prefers to whine.
Old 06-25-2010, 09:05 AM
TECH Addict

Then why do you insist of typing if again I am so inferior to your supreme BS
Old 06-25-2010, 09:10 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^^^Are you guys married. LOL At least this is keeping me entertained at work. Keep it going.
Old 06-25-2010, 09:13 AM
On The Tree

Then why do you insist of typing if again I am so inferior to your supreme BS
Because you are addressing your inane comments to me. Never said you WERE "inferior". If you feel that way, that's on you. Think about it.

You made your point about 8 posts ago. Apparently you don't like or have any use for a high dollar sequential transmission and think that anyone that spends a lot of money on one just to have some fun at the dragstrip is wrong. OK, fine. I'm happy for you.
Old 06-25-2010, 09:14 AM
TECH Addict

Nah, I just am bored to death here in Korea and fools like this keep me entertained
Old 06-25-2010, 09:15 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 03 busa
^^^are you guys married. Lol at least this is keeping me entertained at work. Keep it going.
Naaah, not married. I just think poking a stick in the moron cage can be funny at times.
Old 06-25-2010, 02:48 PM
Staging Lane

no thats brand new

and you can still shift the non clutchless version without one, there made for it, check the video out. i almost bought one of these for my nova. g-force also makes a very nice piece. but a jerico DR4 is hard to beat. in the year leading up to 2010 in the NHRA in stock and super stock a "clutchless" trans was illegal as far as the insides went. now in 2010 the clutchless is legal. but as you can see in the videos that didint stop anybody. the jerico are made to be ran hard. they are a non-syncro trans all the gears are straight cut.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xHXj...os=xobxma55Oo4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hw8DG...eature=related

Old 06-25-2010, 07:37 PM
TECH Addict

I need the six for what I plan on doing with it. The trans looks like a beefed up top loader

Quick Reply: Keisler clutchless 6 speed