Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

TDP built 6 SPD info

Old 11-29-2010, 11:34 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TDP built 6 SPD info

How many of you are using the tdp built trans. What do you think about them. I am looking at their stage 3 with the 32 spline shaft. Is thier anybody out with this one and what kind of power are you putting to it.
Old 11-30-2010, 09:25 AM
TECH Resident

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

I currently have a stage 2 trans with about 475 rwhp. No issues at all. He also rebuilt a moser 12 bolt for me a couple of months ago and it is quiet and smooth. I just put an order in last week for a 32 spline conversion. I will be hitting the car with a 150 shot right now and middle of next year I plan on going forced induction so I am looking ahead of time. I have never had a problem with Jason and his work, prices are alot better than the competitors and I bet they can't be matched. He carries the same warranty as the competitors as well. I have called and asked to compare prices and warranty. But, I will not let anyone touch my trans other than TDP.
Old 11-30-2010, 10:56 AM
TDP
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ss408truck
How many of you are using the tdp built trans. What do you think about them. I am looking at their stage 3 with the 32 spline shaft.
The 32-spline build that I'm working on now is the first one, so you won't find anyone with this particular setup. However, I've done a dozen or so 31-spline Stage 3 builds for LS1Tech members.

You can find most of my feedback in the Texas forum here on this site. Just do some searches and you'll see You can even pull up a lot on Google as well, as I've done work for lots of people on different sites other than Tech.

Search this Thread