Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

Tick Master Pedal Install Instructions??

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2011, 05:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Tick Master Pedal Install Instructions??

A while back I ordered and installed a tick master, but it came with no instructions, car was getting a new rear end but now im ready to finish the Tick Master Install

how do I adjust/install the actual clutch pedal? Do I make the rod the same lenght as the stock rod, or do I make it longer/shorter? Then tighten the jam nut? I see everyone says adjust according to instructions but mine from ws6 store didn't come with instructions Thanks !
Old 02-18-2011, 06:06 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

start with the pedal low, run car in neutral and try to get into gear. if it doesn't go in easily bring it up a tad and try again, until it goes into gear nice and smoothly

then go find a nice level surface and put the car in first gear, clutch pushed all the way in, and with no brakes or e brake rev to 6k rpm. if the car begins to move at all raise the pedal slightly and try again until it does not lurch
Old 02-22-2011, 02:44 AM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Exactly, but MAKE SURE not to go more than than or you could over-extend the slave causing pressure plate damage.
Originally Posted by therealcreeper
start with the pedal low, run car in neutral and try to get into gear. if it doesn't go in easily bring it up a tad and try again, until it goes into gear nice and smoothly

then go find a nice level surface and put the car in first gear, clutch pushed all the way in, and with no brakes or e brake rev to 6k rpm. if the car begins to move at all raise the pedal slightly and try again until it does not lurch