Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

GM male qucik connect???

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2012, 10:24 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default GM male qucik connect???

I've been trying to find a new clutch line that goes from the master to the slave for a LS1 f-body. So with running into walls i was trying to find the part number or a web site to find the quick connect on the slave side. If any one has some idea to where i can find these i would like to buy some and get some new lines made up.

If any one has a old line that is damaged but the quick connect is still good i would love to get it off your hands, i have a local shop that is willing to work with me to get new lines made, just need the ends.

Thanks.
Old 04-03-2012, 10:38 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Your probably better off searching and finding the thread about getting -3 an fitting and using premade SS braided line last time i read it it was like $40 total and you dont have to worry about not being able to get the quick disconnect off the slave...
Old 04-11-2012, 04:42 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ok so i found the end from mcleod but then i did some more research and found the actual line, if any one is looking for it, google or go to ebay and look for Dorman 628-221,
this line was made for the LS1 cars and also the v6 cars from 98-02. Hope this helps some.

Quick Reply: GM male qucik connect???