Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

Help with monter 11" race

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2013, 11:18 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Help with monter 11" race

hi, having troubles with the clutch the pedal stuck after shift to 2, 7,000rpmīs, is a 11" race monster clutch, with new master and sleeve,

searching I look that if the pedal have too much travel the clutch bend and at high rpms it do not return until the rpms goes low,

and did not put the 500 miles that they ask to brake in the clutch, how you have to put 500 miles to a race car, will this be the problem?

Iīm want to call monster people but Iīm in monterrey mx. and have troubles with the phone.

did someone knows what will be the problem it shift very well after that but it donīt came back at high rpms
Old 02-08-2013, 02:23 PM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by carvz
hi, having troubles with the clutch the pedal stuck after shift to 2, 7,000rpmīs, is a 11" race monster clutch, with new master and sleeve,

searching I look that if the pedal have too much travel the clutch bend and at high rpms it do not return until the rpms goes low,

and did not put the 500 miles that they ask to brake in the clutch, how you have to put 500 miles to a race car, will this be the problem?

Iīm want to call monster people but Iīm in monterrey mx. and have troubles with the phone.

did someone knows what will be the problem it shift very well after that but it donīt came back at high rpms
You are over-centering the pressure plate. If you have an adjustable master cylinder take some adjustment out of it. Otherwise, you can run a pedal stop and it will cure all your issues.

Shoot me an email at Steve@monsterclutches.com if you have any other questions, I'll be more than happy to help you out.
Old 02-09-2013, 12:11 AM
Teching In

Ok let me do that,
Old 02-14-2013, 10:48 AM
Teching In

it work great with the pedal stop,

thanks

Quick Reply: Help with monter 11" race