Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

o-ring on quick disconnect fitting at slave cylinder

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2014, 11:31 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default o-ring on quick disconnect fitting at slave cylinder

I need one of these? Anyone have any ideas? I'm assuming its made from a special material that would be resistant to brake fluid... not sure if a regular automotive grade (oil, gas, etc) would work and I don't want to risk a leak.

Its the o-ring on the gold quick disconnect fitting that goes into the slave cylinder on a t56.

Thanks for any help!

-Jeremy
Old 01-15-2014, 06:07 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

i dont know just the Oring. Buy my whole quick connect started to leak a little and was getting beat up. My stock one 2001 getting old, been RNR like 50 times. lol so I just orderd both ends, want alot of money like 20 each, got bendix brand. I like the connector better too. No more of that plastic ring. I think it had a metal clip on the outside? that was easy to do, and to break or get bend like the OEM style. I liked it alot better then the stock setup. and both parts came with the sqare Oring were the lines plug into the master and slave, and a new roll pain for both. just some info.
Old 09-05-2014, 12:12 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey,

I apologize to bring up a dead thread here, but any chance you know the Bendix part numbers for the quick connect male and female that you purchased? I've been searching online for hours (spinning my wheels).

Thank you!

Quick Reply: o-ring on quick disconnect fitting at slave cylinder