Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

Clutch issues....

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2014, 07:50 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Clutch issues....

Well the clutch its self isnt the issue I have a bad pedal. Typically the clutch in my 2001 Camaro ss is at the top till the other day now it is inches off the floor and then in the middle. So I assume it is master slave issues. There isnt any leaks but air in the lines or just a faulty unit I assume could be the issue. I am looking into 3 to 4 different clutch packages Monster, McLeod, Ram and diamond all in about a stage 2 setup. Planning on doing the flywheel in a 18 lb light weight and doing both master and slave. Any words of wisdom on the light weight flywheel or the brands I am looking into would be greatly appreciated.
Old 09-13-2014, 01:18 PM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by David Marsh
Well the clutch its self isnt the issue I have a bad pedal. Typically the clutch in my 2001 Camaro ss is at the top till the other day now it is inches off the floor and then in the middle. So I assume it is master slave issues. There isnt any leaks but air in the lines or just a faulty unit I assume could be the issue. I am looking into 3 to 4 different clutch packages Monster, McLeod, Ram and diamond all in about a stage 2 setup. Planning on doing the flywheel in a 18 lb light weight and doing both master and slave. Any words of wisdom on the light weight flywheel or the brands I am looking into would be greatly appreciated.
We typically recommend the 28lbs flywheel for daily/street driving. The 18lbs flywheel is good if your going to be doing a lot of Road racing. Feel free to shoot me a PM or give us a call. (817-750-2000)

Quick Reply: Clutch issues....