Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

Will wiring LNC-2000 this way turn rpm limit on at beginning or end of pedal

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2014, 11:54 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Will wiring LNC-2000 this way turn rpm limit on at beginning or end of pedal

These directions are from the instructions that came with the LNC-2000. Just want to know when wiring it this way, will the rpm limit turn on at the beginning or end of pressing the pedal. I'm wanting it to turn on at the beginning of pressing the pedal so I can also use it to "no lift shift" or powershift, whatever you want to call it.

Old 09-26-2014, 03:53 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Lnc

That will be near the end of the travel because that is the started enable switch.

We do not recommend using the cruise control switch that is at the top of the travel because that signal is very noise and can cause the 2-step to activate/deactivate as you go down the track etc.

If you want to adjust where in the travel you activate you may have to install a dedicated microswitch on the pedal.

Originally Posted by Jc803
These directions are from the instructions that came with the LNC-2000. Just want to know when wiring it this way, will the rpm limit turn on at the beginning or end of pressing the pedal. I'm wanting it to turn on at the beginning of pressing the pedal so I can also use it to "no lift shift" or powershift, whatever you want to call it.

Quick Reply: Will wiring LNC-2000 this way turn rpm limit on at beginning or end of pedal