Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

transmission

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2015, 08:09 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default transmission

So a guy in our shop got banged by a trans guy the other day. Really got taken to the cleaners. So now that he is out of a trans and out of money. Because he sent his t56 in on a (built t56). That broke after 2 months. Go figure. Beware . Want give any names out here. Just learn from his mistake. Buy from a professional. not a shade tree hack. I am trying to help get his car back rolling. We have all been there. If anyone has interest in trading a fti stage 4 th400 for a t56. Not a broken one. please let me know. I know this should be in classified section. Just wanted to let people know about what happened to our shop tech. Real car guys look out for each other. But there's always posers trying to rob you. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. Thanks for reading. No comments or statements need to be posted. Unless you are interested in trading transmissions.
Old 06-16-2015, 10:56 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's sucks dude. It happen to me as well and have to spend another 2500 for it to be rebuilt . My advise is get a magnum which new or get on from dgcustomz which is brand spanking new rebuild. Why would you wanna get a used trans after all this?

Quick Reply: transmission