Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

HINSON Motorsports GTO Transmission Mount Update

Old 06-29-2015, 01:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HINSON Motorsports GTO Transmission Mount Update

As a lot of you know, we are in the final stages of our production run for the 04-06 GTO performance transmission mount (NOT AVAILABLE YET). The transmission mount has been developed to match our interlocking engine mounts that many of you already have. If you are interested in purchasing our engine mounts, they are available currently on our site. (http://www.hinsonsupercars.com/s-496...n.aspx#Chassis) Our new transmission mount will also have the interlocking stainless steel design that has been so successful in our engine mounts. The urethane blend is perfectly matched to our engine mounts to help keep your engine and transmission in place while you put the power down. I am starting a notification list of people that want to purchase as soon as the item is available. In order to get on this notification list, you will need to email me your contact information. The price for this item has not been set, but it will be known by the time this notification goes out.

*We do not need "test cars" for this item. It has been tested, so please do not bother me with emails like this.

To receive a notification email chris@hinsonmotorsports.com the following information:
  • Name
  • Phone #
  • M6 or A4

The final version of the mount will be black urethane. The blue was done for illustration purposes.

Installed.

It is an interlocking stainless steel design that matches our engine mounts. The triangle in the center was for mock up purposes. The top and bottom sections are floating in the urethane to help dampen vibrations.

Old 07-08-2015, 10:21 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bump.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: HINSON Motorsports GTO Transmission Mount Update