Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

LS1 Clutch upgrade

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2016, 11:53 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LS1 Clutch upgrade

I would like to upgrade my clutch. Currently I'm running a stock clutch thats about two years old however I would like to get rid of it since my slave is going out. I have already purchase a slave from tick performance. My SS is my daily commuter. I would like to upgrade to a clutch that's better than stock clutch but won't kill my pocket! I have a budget of $400 is there any good clutches out there for my budget?
Old 04-04-2016, 06:48 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

not good ones ,replace your slave and keep the stock clutch until you can double your budget. The only clutches in that range are stock replacements which you allready have or spec or ls7 and a quick search in this section will reveal why those aren't good choices.
Old 04-08-2016, 12:37 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by murphinator
not good ones ,replace your slave and keep the stock clutch until you can double your budget. The only clutches in that range are stock replacements which you allready have or spec or ls7 and a quick search in this section will reveal why those aren't good choices.
We would have to agree here. For a little bit more, you could pick up our Dual Friction clutch, which is great for street/light track use.

Quick Reply: LS1 Clutch upgrade