Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

Rebuilt T56

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2005, 10:09 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rebuilt T56

Well finally got my trans rebuilt. I was told on here by a guy that there was a guy named Jason that has a shop in the fort Worth area that rebuilds these and also has a f-body car himself. I went and spoke with him and decided to let him
do the job and all. I have gotten the car back and driven it a little bit. Before i had grinding from 1st to second and to third and fourth. Why my tranny went out i dont know, i dont beat on it that much and have never taken it to the track. Jason did the job for 650.00. He charged 150.00 R&R and 500.00 for the rebuild with new steel shift forks and carbon fiber syncronizer blocker rings and so forth. So far i am very happy with his work the tranny is quiet and smooth. No grinding and is tight and he did a great job doing it and was fairly fast with the job as well. I highly recomend jason if anyone is in need of a tranny rebuild. If anyone needs a number just let me know. Thanks Jason for your time and help.
Old 09-07-2005, 12:05 AM
Launching!

Default wow

wow thats kind of cheap ..where is it located because my trans JUST went out today and i need a rebuild quick
Old 09-07-2005, 12:11 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by LookinAtMyPlate
wow thats kind of cheap ..where is it located because my trans JUST went out today and i need a rebuild quick
Located in Fort Worth Texas If you need a number let me know, i know it is quite a ways from you, i am very happy with what Jason did for me so far