Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

MAJOR props to RPM Transmissions

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2006, 03:44 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default MAJOR props to RPM Transmissions

We had a problem with a transmission rebuilt by RPM. We just received it and it had never ran in the car. Yesterday, Rodney from RPM transmissions left Indiana at 3:30 am to arrive in Michigan at the time we opened. He spent the entire day repairing the transmission and found a broken magnet. The failure was not their fault. He also helped our technicians install the transmission in the car, and stayed to make sure it shifted ok. He was not paid to do this, and the transmission was not even a paying job. It was sponsored! I know they don't sponsor LS1tech, but I just had to tell the world about their wonderful customer service!
Old 04-13-2006, 04:44 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's awesome. He seemed like a good guy when I talked to him on the phone. Glad everything worked out.

Andy
Old 04-14-2006, 08:16 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Rodney is an excellent guy. I wouldn't let anyone other then him touch my transmissions. When I blew my auto, I had him rebuild it to a stage 5 and it couldn't have been happier with it.
Old 04-14-2006, 08:19 AM
Launching!

Rodney is a hell of a guy! It doesn't gey any better than RPM.
Old 04-14-2006, 08:26 AM
10 Second Club

He is a great guy! His transmissions are amazing.. I highly recommend one of Rodney's transmissions to anyone.
Old 04-14-2006, 08:40 AM
On The Tree

RPM Transmissions is about 4 hours away from my house. I recently drove up there to exchange my transmission, and it was definitely worth the trip.
Old 04-14-2006, 08:41 PM
FLT
FormerVendor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm very good friends with Rodney, even though we are in the same business it doesn't matter to either one of us because we love and care about what we do. We know there's plenty of work for both of us and exchange information when needed at any time, no questions asked. Rodney is a real stand up guy just like he showed with his customer service here and that's why we get along so well because we think the same way. Glad to here all is well in the end.

Chuck
Old 04-14-2006, 09:18 PM
Banned

yeah they are deff good guys......they did an mn12 for a customer of mine and they were always cool ont he phone....
Old 04-14-2006, 11:59 PM
TECH Addict

Im running an RPM Built tranny, and i couldnt be any happier. I was looking for a trans for a little while, since ours took a crap, and straight from Tremec(Couldnt wait for a rebuild), it was 2200. From RPM, after all was said and done, was around 2500.00 with a TON of upgrades.
Old 04-17-2006, 08:26 PM
Teching In

Thanks guys for all of the kind words. It makes us feel good to read such positive comments about the kind of service we offer to our customers. I would really like to become a supporting vendor here on LS1 Tech BUT my crew (Todd, Wes, Todd, Jason, and David) and myself are working at maximum capacity. I really like the size of my business and staying this size helps keep great quality control.
Old 04-17-2006, 08:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JakeY2KZ
Rodney is an excellent guy. I wouldn't let anyone other then him touch my transmissions. When I blew my auto, I had him rebuild it to a stage 5 and it couldn't have been happier with it.
Which is now in my car. I love it. RPM builds some bad *** transmissions.
Old 04-17-2006, 11:21 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by RPM Transmissions
Thanks guys for all of the kind words. It makes us feel good to read such positive comments about the kind of service we offer to our customers. I would really like to become a supporting vendor here on LS1 Tech BUT my crew (Todd, Wes, Todd, Jason, and David) and myself are working at maximum capacity. I really like the size of my business and staying this size helps keep great quality control.

we do what we can..... im goin to be calling u in about a month or so when i start a build on another customer car were doing a 408 with a t88..... im gonn have u redo the tranny in that.... and once again with every possible option hehe...
Old 04-18-2006, 12:22 AM
11 Second Club

Satisfied customer here from.. shoot.. 3 years ago. Incredible guy, my story is also awesome, and I'd say overall he's probably the best person I've ever done business with out of any transaction I've ever done. I don't know who owns the car that transmission is in, but it's still workin today behind IIRC a 408.

Peace,
Josh

Quick Reply: MAJOR props to RPM Transmissions