Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

Found the Problem!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2006, 10:45 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Found the Problem!!!

https://ls1tech.com/forums/manual-transmission/471189-noisy-transmisson-help.html

I had a noise from my tranny after i got it out from the dealership due to a tranny rebuild that was covered under warranty. so after i got it out i started hearing this noise like there was something in the bottom of the bell housing flying around whenever it would catch on the flywheel.

So i took it back to the dealership and they said they put it up on a lift and looked at it and drove it and everything seemed fine, took it to another DEALERSHIP still everything was fine, so the noise haddened happened in a couple of days put i knew it couldnt of fixed itself so i took it to another dealership to have them fix the problem with what ever it was, called the warranty company they gave me the same ol **** bout how they have to hear it still no luck. But the funny part is the dealerships said they put it up on a lift and looked at it and everything must be fine

BUT I ******* GUESS THEY MUST OF MISSED THIS

So after the noise was away and it had been a month or so went to TDP to get my ram power grip installed and when he had it up in the air and i noticed the freaking hole in the side of the bell housing, THAT the dealerships must have looked over

AFter removing the tranny everything with the stock clutch/pp was fine nothing missin so they must have left a bolt or PURPSOLEY left a ******* bolt laying on the bottom

Point of story the dealerships are ****** jackasses!
Old 05-08-2006, 11:08 PM
On The Tree

Tell us the names of the dealerships. They deserve the bad press if they pull crap like this.
Old 05-09-2006, 04:22 PM
Banned

i will post it up in the texas forums that way everyone is at an understandin to wat im talkin about