Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

I AINT getting an Automatic

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2006, 10:48 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default I AINT getting an Automatic

So recently.. My supposed "brand new" fully "built" to handle all this "power" t-56 tranny went to **** while I was CRUISING in 6th gear. I haven't been able to put much power through it at all since I've had fuel cut out problems(needs a new fuel pump) which I was gonna install this week. UNTIL my tranny decided to go bye-bye. The shop recommends going with an auto.. Th400.. etc etc.. He said it will be cheaper, etc etc.. but I want my damn manual. I've looked at some jericos, G-Force. Quite pricey. What I really want to do is get something from T-56rebuilds.com.. The shop seems to think it isn't rebuildable.. I'll be giving Joe a call first thing in the morning. See what he thinks. I plan on putting down somewhere pretty close to 1000rwhp.. In the near future. Assuming that things start going my way! But this tranny will need to handle 750rwhp on a regular basis.. And need to handle 1000rwhp when needed to and now problems. So.. Whatcha guys think? ANyone have warranties?
Old 07-14-2006, 05:47 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i would definately give joe my money. he seems to do good work and has excellent cust service. i would also consider to try and do it myself. there are plenty of write-ups on this.