Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

Quality Clutch Replacement In Naples/ft Myers,fl?

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2006, 06:55 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Quality Clutch Replacement In Naples/ft Myers,fl?

Looking for a shop that knows and cares about their quality of work. I already have all the parts needed- SPEC STAGE 2 clutch and pressure plate,SLP lightweight billet flywheel,ARP pressure plate and flywheel bolts,new updated master and slave cylinder,6.0 liter heavy duty pilot bearing. I would prefer to have the drill out mod done at this time also. The couple shops in Ft Myers i checked with don't seem to have the time. They wouldn't even return my call. The dealer option makes me nervous due to sloppy work while I was in WARRANTY. ANY HELP WOULD BE EXTREMELY APPRECIATED !! I haven't driven her in almost a year now. :( THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!
Old 07-26-2006, 08:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Look up J and J performance in Ft myers Justin is the guy to talk to there. I know they used to be on Viscya in cape coral and I think they moved to Ft myers but you should be able to find them in the yellow pages. Good guys and they stand behind there work!!
Old 07-26-2006, 08:32 PM
TECH Junkie

ya my car is there right now getting my clutch fixed. They are a little backed up right now. I will be heading over there tomorrow. I will ask when the next opening they have is for ya. They are also a certified SPEC dealer/ installer.
Old 07-26-2006, 09:46 PM
Teching In

black01_ws6 that would be GREAT!!! He is one of the contacts I tried and his scheduler was supposed to call me back and never did. He is who I REALLY want to replace it. Ever hear of Modified Motorsports over in the San Carlos area? Just wunderin'? Thanks Again!!
Old 07-27-2006, 02:54 PM
TECH Junkie

Thndrstrkz you have a PM.

Quick Reply: Quality Clutch Replacement In Naples/ft Myers,fl?