Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

What to do?

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2007, 12:33 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What to do?

I am getting ready to put my second clutch in. The stocker lasted 90k. The damn spec lasted only 6k. I aint mad at spec, I just bought the wrong one for my application. This year i started to get the mod bug. I have been goin to the track, thats what burned up the cheap *** spec. Has anyone toasted any of these twin disk setups? I think i am gonna go with ram or the mcleod dual setup. They seem to be the only logical choices for a twin disk setup for me. I have heard bad stuff bout textralia. By oct. the car will have full bolt ons. And i plan on doing a h/c package soon after the long tubes. Anyone have experience with this ram clutch? Or should i just get the mcleod? I would rather have overkill for the clutch than not enough imo. Especially after just toasting one after 6k. The car will see much track time. So a twin disk is better for the track than a single right? Does anyone know where to find the prices for the rst and rsx(i think thats what they're called) mcleod cluthes? Cant find them anywhere

Last edited by taws6m6; 08-11-2007 at 12:48 AM.