Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

Ram HDX review....

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2007, 05:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ram HDX review....

Just picked up my SS from Futral this afternoon. Had a new slave, master, pilot bearing, Ram Billet Flywheel and a Ram HDX clutch thrown in. First off a little history, my clutch decided to go bye bye a little over 4 weeks ago (Got 91,000 out the original clutch) . Had to wait for an opening at Futral, lol. I called them yesterday to see how the install went, John said it was going great. I asked him how the old clutch looked and he siad " parts were missing from the clutch" All I can tell was looking at my flywheel was it was pretty bad!!!!!!!

Also had a FMS rebuilt T56 swapped out with my original T56. Hopefully in a few months I can get the original T56 rebuilt and go from there. Had some UMI 3-point weld sub-frames put on while she was up in the air.

Now to the important stuff, the clutch is great super smooth and the clutch pedal feels fantastic!!! Still breaking the clutch in, I'll post in a few weeks on my over all thougths, but so far so good. It's also nice to be able to shift so smoothly into every gear. Prior my old T56 had issues that made it not to fun to drive.

I would really recommend this clutch for a daily driver, also mad props to Futral for great cutomer service as always. Thanks to all that had a hand in getting my SS back on the road.