Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

Important Info about Six Speeds, Inc.

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2008, 01:20 PM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Important Info about Six Speeds, Inc.

Knowing that Six Speeds, Inc. is going through some changes not to mention they had Ike come through town recently, I called Amber today to check up and see how they are doing as we haven't spoken since the hurricane.

She said that they have extremely limited Internet access and the phone service to the shop is still down so all company calls are being forwarded to her cell phone currently... and for the foreseeable future. She told me that she can literally check only one p.m. a day. (That has to suck!).

I told her I would come in here to inform the members here. I told her I would help in any way I could until they get back to normal operations.

Bear with her and Joe until they can get back up and hitting on all 8 guys. It has to be a huge pita for them! Of course, if I can help you get a message to her just let me know and I'll assist in any way I can.

Amber's cell # is.... 832 - 488 - 0533.

Thanks for understanding folks,

Gilbert
Old 09-29-2008, 01:29 PM
CARTEK Racing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks Gilbert!

I have been talking with Amber on her cell phone since the Huricane... it really left a mess around there

I hope people dont get too upset if they are unable to get a hold of her. I have her cell phone nuber but I did not want to bother her on it untill I heard the answering machine saying she was forwarding her calls.

I hope they get up and 100% opperational soon.
Old 09-29-2008, 02:12 PM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sorry to hear they were hit so hard.

As to checking pm's.........I'd try the phone instead. I'm still waiting for a reply to a pm I sent them on 7-8-08. Luckily it's not a priority thing for me.
Old 09-29-2008, 05:43 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was going to post a thread last night asking if they are still taking orders since the site is down. Should we wait awhile?
Old 09-29-2008, 11:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

**** sucks. i hope you guys get back to business as usual ASAP!