- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 13
- 01-17-2016 12:28 AMSTE\/EHi, I made a small edit to my " 2005 ProCharged IBM GTO Low Milage" Listing in the Vehicle Classified ad's & now I don't see anything when I open the Thread up other than to Reply, I don't see the Listing at all, is this by design or does the edit have to be approved again or ??? Should I delete the Thread & just re-list the car ???? Thanks Steve
- 10-25-2015 09:31 AMjt_2002_tahey im having a issue searching for parts in the classifieds. when i enter a search such as "turbo" or "th400" or "victor jr" it comes back with nothing. kinda hard to sift through all the posts for parts. is there something i can check in the settings to remedy this?
- 06-06-2013 08:57 PMBig Red Z28Trying to post a vehicle for sale, when I go to submit new thread it says I need to select a model when I do this it highlights the box blue. I can't type in noe scroll down on the arrow to select a model. This would be for a 01 Camaro Z28. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Mike.
- 04-29-2013 10:04 AMall juiced upI wasn't sure who to talk to you my family is in the shipping business and I can get really good deals on shipping anything on pallets ie. engines, trans, stuff like that and would like to help out the members of ls1 tech and I was wondering if there was a way to keep this info on the top of the page in the classifieds so I can try and help some people out
- 09-14-2011 12:40 AM357MAG38SIrby is trying to sell a cracked block as a complete long block and I have personaly have seen this block, it is cracked. he is trying to screw some one and i seriously am not ok with that i yall all need to know about it. please tell every one that you know. PM me if you want any more info.