Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

I know its a long shot

Old 11-16-2009, 02:11 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default I know its a long shot

But I am trying to track down this car https://ls1tech.com/forums/vehicles-...-z28-pics.html.... I bought this car brand new and did most of the work to it. I should have never sold it. Does anybody know who bought it?

Thanks
Mike
Old 11-17-2009, 01:45 PM
On The Tree

thats why i decided not to sell my baby. regret always sucks I feel you
Old 11-18-2009, 02:52 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by dontmeSS
thats why i decided not to sell my baby. regret always sucks I feel you
Yeah well I sold mine thinking it was the right thing to do when I got married. I was thinking about selling it and was told by friends to really think about it but being the hard headed guy I am I sold it
Old 11-20-2009, 11:08 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I made it very clear to my lady that I won't sell any of my cars for an engagement ring. If it came down to not being able to put food on the table I would consider selling them. But everything is paid off and it doesn't really cost anything to park and let it sit for a few years.

Almost every place I go I run across some guy telling me how he used to have some nice ride/ motorcycle. But the had to sell it because the wife said so...kids... he handed his ***** over in a gift basket.
Old 11-21-2009, 06:43 PM
On The Tree

I'm with you on that. seems like a lot of guys bow down to women these days and get rid of all of their "toys" in exchange for a shitty little Prius or Hyundai piece of crap. ***** get cut off and they become little bitches. Enjoy what you like **** what the women say about it.

I hope you find your car bro. i regret selling my 86 S10 ext cab with an LT1 in it. I cant find it either, but I decided to move on and buy another S10 to replace it.
Old 11-24-2009, 01:34 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 75tonyA
I made it very clear to my lady that I won't sell any of my cars for an engagement ring. If it came down to not being able to put food on the table I would consider selling them. But everything is paid off and it doesn't really cost anything to park and let it sit for a few years.

Almost every place I go I run across some guy telling me how he used to have some nice ride/ motorcycle. But the had to sell it because the wife said so...kids... he handed his ***** over in a gift basket.
Hell my wife didnt want me to sell it, everybody always thinks its because of a women. You must be a really large (ego) man
Old 11-24-2009, 03:42 PM
12 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Did u sell it to a Cook County Sheriff cause I've seen a car that looks just like it in our lot!
Still very clean!

Search this Thread