Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

BEWARE of nubby1, name is Warren Ball. He is a liar and a thief.

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2010, 05:29 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BEWARE of nubby1, name is Warren Ball. He is a liar and a thief.

Ok, I know there aren't many people that know me on here because I don't have many post. That's because I'm very optimistic and I just watch and see what everybody else has to say about whatever is going on. Or I'll just private message people and ask questions. There are a lot of people that will vouch for me on that. And everytime I've sold or bought something, it is not in my trader rating, but everyone will tell you that I'm straight to the point and a good person. Now, to get to the point. I know everyone saw where NUBBY1 had a set of weld rims 15x10 and 15x3 1/2, tires for the front and mt et streets, lugs, and center caps. He post his cell phone number under the post and said that if somebody really want them, to call him. He said that his name was Warren Ball. It would be much easier. So I called him on Tuesday morning at 11:24 am and he answered the phone. We discussed the rims and tires and he agreed to sell and ship them to me in Louisiana for $600.00. He said that if I go on and pay he'll ship them straight out and I'll have them Thursday. So I tried to paypal him and he said he didn't have paypal. So I said I can send it to you by moneygram at Walmart. So he said ok. I went to Walmart and called him at 11:54 to let him know that I was about to do it. He said ok. The transaction went through at 11:58 am. I called him at that time and told him that it was sent. He said ok. He called me back at 12:24 and asked how to spell my name and my address because he needed that with his Drivers license in order to get the money. He said he would call me right back. He never did. I called him at 6:30 and he answered the phone and told me that he was picking up his daughter and he was going to call me back in a few. He never did. I called him 9:57 to find out if he sent them and what was the tracking number. He didn't answer. So i text him. He still didn't answer. So the next day I called again, no answer. I texted, no answer. I kept calling, so at 12:09 somebody text me back and said, " Hey I'll have him call you asap. I'm his brother and this is my phone. I'll make sure he gets back to you today." So I said ok. But me not thinking, why would he give everybody his brothers number to call. I just left it alone. He still never called. So at 4:07 I texted him back and asked if he told him and he said yes, he should've called you. But he never did. So I waited and I started calling again, nobody never answered. So I text and said if I don't have my stuff or the money in 24 hours, I'm getting the law involved. And he text me back and said " Listen buddy, don't threaten me. I have nothing to do with what you and my brother have going on. I told you I would try to help you get your ****, but you want to threaten me, go and file your charges." I text back that I didn't say you. I'm talking to Warren Ball. This is the only way I can get through to him. So he never called or text that day. So I called Thursday and still no answer. I text and ask if he talked to him, and the guy said he was at work and that Warren was suppose to call me that morning and if he didn't he was going to give me the number to where he was at. So I said ok. I waited until 3:59 that evening and text back. So he text me the number 708-821-7362. So I called the number and a woman answered the phone. I asked to speak with Warren Ball and he said that he didn't know anyone by that name. So I texted him back and told him what they said and he said that they were lying. So I didn't know who to believe or what was going on. So then he said that his brother was a low life and his family didn't care for him at all. So then I asked if he even owned a Trans Am and he said yes. So at that point I'm pissed off. No not pissed off. INSANE. So I started looking him up on google and it was a lot of stuff, but I didn't stop. So I found a person from myspace named Warren Ball from Illinois. So guess what? His page wasn't private. I clicked on it and I saw the same trans am with the big hood WITH MY RIMS AND TIRES thats on his ls1tech page along with photos of him. I got him. I have all of my documents now. I have him on camera going to Walmart to pick up the money along with the car and license plate. My brother is a state trooper detective in Louisiana and my 1st cousin is a detective for the sheriffs department here. I can have them call up there and have the police go out and take care of it, but I was hoping it didn't have to go there. If anybody on here knows him, will you talk to him and let him know that all I want is my money or my rims and tires that I bought from him. Please, I need some help with this. What would be the first steps you guys would take in this situation. Because I don't know about yall, but I don't have $600.00 to just throw away. I'd really appreciate your advice. Thanks!

This just happened. I called the 7088217362 number that the so called brother gave me yesterday from a private number so that it wouldn't show up and a female answered the phone. I changed my voice and asked to speak to Warren Ball, and she said he's not around me right now. I said ok, Thanks! Now just yesterday, they said they didn't know anybody by that name. He suppose to have a flooring business also. Don't know for sure. I saw it on his myspace. He'll probably set his myspace to private or delete it since I've found out all of this info on him.

Last edited by w0259211; 03-19-2010 at 06:13 PM.
Old 03-19-2010, 06:59 PM
Teching In

I know somebody from this area has to know this guy.
Old 03-19-2010, 08:07 PM
On The Tree

PM me an address. Please say you got an address? Also get me the original cell you are texting I can get a name, address and possible every text incoming and out going from that cell to help you out. Since I see its a 708 area code he has to be in Illinois. I can do this if its a verizon or ATT phone.
Old 03-20-2010, 11:58 AM
Teching In

A lil good news. I called the number private again that the so called brother gave me and asked for Warren. She asked who was calling and I gave her the name Chris. She said hold on. Guess who comes to the phone. Yes, Warren Ball. I said where are my rims and tires. He said who is this. I said you know who this is. He said hello, hello. Like he couldn't hear me and wanted to hand up the phone. I said I have all of your info. Where are my tires and rims? Better yet my money. He said ohhhh, this is the guy from New Orleans. I said right outside of New Orleans. He said that he was in jail and he didn't have my number to call once he got out. I said well why didn't you get it from your brother. He said his brother was the one called the police and got him arrested and he wasn't talking to him. So I said, I don't have anything to do with that, I need my s---. He said ok man, I'll ship them by 12:00 noon tomorrow, which is today. I don't know if he is lying again or what. We will see what happens. But I know he's been on here and see that you guys are helping me out a lot and knows he can't get away now. That's what we need, to all stick together. I really appreciate everything. Now, we just wait and see what happens by 2:00 today. See if he has a tracking number.
Old 03-20-2010, 01:56 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

708 is local to me. (tinely park, orland park, stegar, university park, matteson ect ect)

Let us know what turns up.
Old 03-20-2010, 02:20 PM
9 Second Club

Wow hope you get the money back or the rims and tires in good condition.
Old 03-20-2010, 02:55 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good luck man, pm me if i can help at all, I do collections and skip trace for a living.
Old 03-20-2010, 03:17 PM
TECH Resident

I've met him a few times. Seemed ok to me.
Old 03-21-2010, 03:09 PM
TECH Resident

Any updates? Hope you get your money or the rims.
Old 03-21-2010, 08:45 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,099 Likes on 721 Posts

What city does this guy live in?
Old 03-21-2010, 09:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Chances are he's bulshitting again, the guy is a scumbag. I hope you get your tires/wheels. or your money back, but Im almost willing to bet your going to have to escalate it.
Old 03-21-2010, 10:57 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Pro Stock John
What city does this guy live in?

Suppose to live in Wilmington now.
Old 03-21-2010, 11:01 PM
Teching In

Maaaaaaan, guys listen to this bs. I called the number again this morning and got no answer. So I text and ask the girl if Warren was there. She said she wasn't at home and she'll have him call when she gets there. So four hours later, he called with a damn attitude saying, "man what's up with you calling and getting my family involved. My family all pissed with me and ****." I said you damn right I called your brother. That was really is brothers phone that he called from. So I told him that he got my money and never called to give me a tracking number or anything. He said well **** happens. So I went off for a minute. Then he said I'm just tired of this, I'm going to send your money back. I said you can go to Walmart right now. He said that he had to go to the bank in the morning. I said, B---- you don't have a damn bank account or paypal. Don't play with me. So he said, him and his wife had a joint account. So I said, you went and put my damn money in an account with your ex-wife. Stop lying, you're not married anymore. So after I drilled him for another 5 minutes, he told me that I didn't have anything linking him back to the money. I couldn't believe he really said that. So I said, I have everything I need. Text messages, Ls1tech, Moneygram receipt, him on camera going to get the money, pictures, and me recording the conversation that we were having. So he was shocked. Then this fool said, he couldn't get the rims because he had a restraining order against him by his ex-wife and he couldn't get the car. So I said where's my money. He said I don't have it. I said what you mean you don't have it. He said I spent it. I went the ---- off. I told him he has 24 hours to get my money or my rims, or I was going to do what I have to do. Then I text the picture of him on the phone to let him know I know what he looks like. He tried to text back and I text two words.
Tick Tock
Old 03-21-2010, 11:44 PM
11 Second Club

Yeah that is definitely BS! Good luck getting it all worked out, sounds like you have all of your bases covered.
Old 03-21-2010, 11:46 PM
Launching!

what b.s. deserves an *** kicking for sure if this doesn't get straightened out quick
Old 03-22-2010, 12:57 AM
12 Second Club

:popcorn:

gasper treatment.
Old 03-22-2010, 04:37 PM
6 Second Club Moderator

I sent him a pm. Does anyone have a address?
Old 03-22-2010, 05:29 PM
10 Second Club

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Somewere in wilmington from looking at his posts.You need to get the police involved.
Old 03-22-2010, 09:05 PM
11 Second Club

Hell i was in wilmington today. tell him you'll have somebody stop by and pick up the wheels for you. since he can't.
Old 03-24-2010, 03:12 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Damn dude that sux.. How did you get pic of him and what not?

Quick Reply: BEWARE of nubby1, name is Warren Ball. He is a liar and a thief.