Go Back   LS1TECH > REGIONAL FORUMS > Midwestern Members
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Register iTraderTimeslips Photos Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Used CarsVendor Directory
Search

Midwestern Members
IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Welcome to LS1Tech.com!
Welcome to LS1Tech.com.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join LS1Tech.com today!

Old 01-26-2011, 01:15 PM   #1
TECH Fanatic
Garage is empty, add now

Trader Rating: 3
Default Solon,Ohio Tuesday cruise-in 2011 schedule released

http://www.rnrcsm.com/tues_cruise.php
May 10 is f-bod night
Black 98Z A4 Yank SS3600 convertor,TCI deep pan,3.23s' w/Auburn posi:SLP driveshaft loop,STB,PHB,LCAs,'flow-pac CAI,SFC,take-off 17x9 SS rims;StainlessWorks 'Y' & chambered exhaust,BMR LCA Relos,Kenny Brown 6 Pt bolt-in cage,VGX pads-front,Strano road race pads-rear
Mods un-modded,4.56s' w/Eaton posi,QA1 Dble Adj rear shocks
FirstYrLS1Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 11:50 AM   #2
TECH Junkie
Garage is empty, add now

Trader Rating: 29
Location: Americans succeed despite their corporate government

So, will you be pushing your Z to the show or is the water pump work finished, LOL? Happy New Year. See you in a couple of months or less, hopefully.

**NOTABLE PEOPLE**........ Mr. Hutter (Ron), Hutter racing engines...Tony Mamo (AFR)... Pat G... Predator-Z
...Friend to all car people...Thanks LS1Tech
LS1-450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 12:28 PM   #3
TECH Fanatic
Garage is empty, add now

Trader Rating: 3

You have enough power in that thing to push my Z to Solon,please.
The Z got put back together late November and Bob And I went,in it,to Florida for Thanksgiving weekend for the 'Turkey Rod Run' in Daytona. Running cooler,even down there,but I'm still planning on a new radiator once the weather breaks.
Sure do miss the Sonic and QS&L runs. The Cavalier got totalled 2 weeks ago during that nasty storm,not my fault,car crossed from other direction.

I'll send pics via e-mail.
Black 98Z A4 Yank SS3600 convertor,TCI deep pan,3.23s' w/Auburn posi:SLP driveshaft loop,STB,PHB,LCAs,'flow-pac CAI,SFC,take-off 17x9 SS rims;StainlessWorks 'Y' & chambered exhaust,BMR LCA Relos,Kenny Brown 6 Pt bolt-in cage,VGX pads-front,Strano road race pads-rear
Mods un-modded,4.56s' w/Eaton posi,QA1 Dble Adj rear shocks

Last edited by FirstYrLS1Z; 01-27-2011 at 12:59 PM..
FirstYrLS1Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 01:56 PM   #4
TECH Junkie
Garage is empty, add now

Trader Rating: 29
Location: Americans succeed despite their corporate government

Got the pics. Daytona looked like fun. This weekend is Rolex 24hrs @ Daytona. Wish I were driving in it. Sorry about the cavalier. Is the frame bent, car totaled? QS&L & Sonic will be here before you know it. We got some new cars within our group, as I have been helping the kids w/ their builds. For sure a 350 H/C 85 IROC & a 75 350 H/C Nova. Hopefully, we can all go for a portion of the HotRod Power tour, as well. Porsche won't be done, but the Munster has received some more power/performance mods over the Winter. Porsche is on hold so that we could buy & mod the kids' RAM Magnum, which is another vehicle in the group. Should be a fun Spring, Summer, Fall.

**NOTABLE PEOPLE**........ Mr. Hutter (Ron), Hutter racing engines...Tony Mamo (AFR)... Pat G... Predator-Z
...Friend to all car people...Thanks LS1Tech
LS1-450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 01:56 PM
LS1Tech
Pontiac Firebird

Paid Advertisement

Tags
10, 2011, car, commons, cruise, cruisein, cruiseins, cruises, cruising, dates, ins, ohio, schedule, show, solon, tuesday