Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Professional Car Detail! Indianapolis Gauging interest.

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2011, 04:38 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Professional Car Detail! Indianapolis Gauging interest.

Hey everyone I am a young entrepreneur who used to be a professional detailer for a short time. I am in the process of opening a small car detailing business located in the lower Carmel area just off of 106th street. I just wanted to come on here to tech and do two things.

1. Gauge interest in how many people would be interested in this service.
and
2. Offer all of my good friends on LS1Tech a good sized discount on a full detail

Full detail prices should start at just around $99 and seeing as the competition in the area want $300 for a full detail...I feel like this is a great offer. Price is subject to change but should hover in that general area.

As of now I do not have the resources to purchase a garage, therefore this business will be run from a 2.5 car garage at my partner's home in Carmel. Please do not let this turn you off or think of us as a 2 bit operation. We will be fully stocked with all of the products and skills to return your baby to factory fresh.

Please message me or call/txt me at 765-465-7548 if you even think that you would be interested in this. I appreciate your time. Thank you

PS Sorry ls1 tech if I am violating some sort of plugging rule or anything. Just gauging interest

Last edited by TwitchZ28; 05-16-2011 at 07:46 PM.
Old 05-18-2011, 06:48 PM
'Bird Director

Location: Central Indiana Honors: 4th grade spelling bee contestant
Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by TwitchZ28
PS Sorry ls1 tech if I am violating some sort of plugging rule or anything. Just gauging interest
Please contact an Administrator for details on becoming a site sponsor.

Quick Reply: Professional Car Detail! Indianapolis Gauging interest.