Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Anybody in the Kankakee IL area??

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2011, 12:26 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anybody in the Kankakee IL area??

If anybody is in the kankakee il or chicago area..post pictures of your camaros and firebirds!! lets see if we've seen any around town
Old 07-11-2011, 12:29 PM
Teching In

heres my 98 trans am..sorry very dirty in these pics
Attached Thumbnails Anybody in the Kankakee IL area??-032.jpg   Anybody in the Kankakee IL area??-036.jpg   Anybody in the Kankakee IL area??-033.jpg   Anybody in the Kankakee IL area??-034.jpg  
Old 07-11-2011, 06:35 PM
On The Tree

Looks pretty good, man. Glad to see u finally got the #8 spark plug changed. I'm in the K3 area with my black '98 T/A, I'd post pics but it looks like every other black T/A out there. You should come out to one of the Manteno cruise nites soon, check out the Midwest section for info, its easy to get to.
Old 07-11-2011, 06:45 PM
Teching In

ya ill do that..it sucks i wanna do so much to the car but have no money right now..lol im lookin into gettin wheels next..but ill look for info on the cruise nights tho
Old 07-11-2011, 07:06 PM
On The Tree

Cool cool... If ur ever in the K3 area cruisin, PM me if you want to hang out, we can meet at one of the local spots or something
Old 07-13-2011, 11:34 AM
Teching In

I don't see that many f body's in the area i can only think of a few that i have seen one is a black WS6 with an aftermarket hood (look's nice), a blue WS6 with at least a catback,a pewter WS6 lowered with DR's and a red firebird with a black spoiler and aftermarket rim's. I thought it might have been your's (thewarrden) but i don't think it had the WS6 hood but i have been wrong before.I actually see more 60's and 70's era car's than late model's in our area except for corvette's and the one guy with the yellow lambo.
Old 07-13-2011, 03:33 PM
Teching In

ya i think ive seen those cars 2..im in bourbonnais all the time..i train there..i go to school now at kcc..im surprised u havnt seen me..im also always working out at the ymca..
Old 07-13-2011, 04:39 PM
Teching In

My son and i try to go to the y a few time's a week but some time's work or dirt bike's get in the way.
Old 07-13-2011, 10:16 PM
Teching In

nice..have u heard of NUTHOUSE MMA?? do u follow local mma fighters ta all in bourbonnais?
Old 07-22-2011, 05:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

My bro had a red WS6 with black torq thursts. Tho been out of service for a while and will be till maybe next year. 4 spun rod bearings while "Cruising"! lol
Old 07-23-2011, 03:46 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm about 45 mins due south of kkk. I'd like to make it to 1 of those cruise nights in manteno when i'm done doing the mods in my sig. Maybe in august after i get the new rear broken in and whatnot. Just got it back on the ground this week so it's getting close but it's filthy after sitting for over a month!

Old 07-25-2011, 08:11 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by TheWarden
nice..have u heard of NUTHOUSE MMA?? do u follow local mma fighters ta all in bourbonnais?
no, i see some fliers around town sometimes, and i heard of some guy's i went to high school with that were supposed to be involved in some mma stuff. But i haven't seen them since high school.

Hey prayhrd i used to chase pheasant's in cissna park when i was in high school, not that it's relevant. You prob don't see alot of car activity were your at but you have plenty of empty road's

Last edited by whatsnext; 07-25-2011 at 08:22 PM.
Old 07-25-2011, 10:24 PM
Teching In

Default hey

Hey whatsnext i'm guessing the black TA with the aftermarket hood you see around bourbonnais is my car. I live near armour rd and I'm pretty sure I've seen your car around there, looks and sounds good by the way! I haven't been to manteno yet this summer but I usually go to frankfort cruise nights on thursdays with one of my cars or my harley, usually a pretty cool show. When exactly is the manteno nights? Prolly seeya soon
Old 07-26-2011, 06:27 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by foxta99
Hey whatsnext i'm guessing the black TA with the aftermarket hood you see around bourbonnais is my car. I live near armour rd and I'm pretty sure I've seen your car around there, looks and sounds good by the way! I haven't been to manteno yet this summer but I usually go to frankfort cruise nights on thursdays with one of my cars or my harley, usually a pretty cool show. When exactly is the manteno nights? Prolly seeya soon
Yeah i have seen your car a few time's actually you drove past my house not too long ago i live right off armour road.The manteno cruise night's are the first and third Tuesday of the month, once i get a fuel pump and battery i will make it to a few event's and hopefully the track.Sometime's i think i should have gotten an f body when i see your car or that pewter one that's lowered with dr's but im to poor and have to much time and money in the mach to turn around now lol.
Old 07-26-2011, 05:04 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by whatsnext
Yeah i have seen your car a few time's actually you drove past my house not too long ago i live right off armour road.The manteno cruise night's are the first and third Tuesday of the month, once i get a fuel pump and battery i will make it to a few event's and hopefully the track.Sometime's i think i should have gotten an f body when i see your car or that pewter one that's lowered with dr's but im to poor and have to much time and money in the mach to turn around now lol.
Yeah i think I know where ya live. Haha thanks I finally got mine lowered and some other suspension stuff done on it about 3 weeks ago. I've had it for about 7 years but it used to sit a lot due to other hobbies. I hear ya on being poor I'd like a new grand sport vette but I have a weakness for TA's anyways and its a lot cheaper! Hardly any Mach's around here that I've seen plus you have a cool color so I'd hang onto it. PM me when you plan on goin to manteno next. Ttyl
Old 07-26-2011, 06:23 PM
10 Second Club

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Manteno cruise nights are the first and third Tuesdays of the month.
Old 07-26-2011, 09:12 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by whatsnext
no, i see some fliers around town sometimes, and i heard of some guy's i went to high school with that were supposed to be involved in some mma stuff. But i haven't seen them since high school.

Hey prayhrd i used to chase pheasant's in cissna park when i was in high school, not that it's relevant. You prob don't see alot of car activity were your at but you have plenty of empty road's
Never see pheasants around here but milford has Tons of them!! Yep, too many but they're all smooooooth!!
Old 08-04-2011, 11:03 PM
On The Tree

TheWarden, I saw your car today (twice actually), once at the 4000/4000 intersection (Armour/Skyline Rd), and then parked @ the DMV. I was in the lowered blue S10 hiding behind the red semi that was parked damn near in the intersection @ 4k/4k. Your car looked good, but a bit dirty from your drive lol. You woulda seen my T/A too but I had to haul my GFs big screen TV to her new place last night (biggest damn TV I've ever seen, seriously lol).
Old 06-30-2015, 08:44 AM
Staging Lane

Bringing this back up, old thread for sure but I just found it. Anyway, I'm from kankakee county (Bradley) and figured I would see if there's still any people on ls1tech that are living near the area. I have a 2000 nbm Z28
Attached Thumbnails Anybody in the Kankakee IL area??-20150620_155459.jpg  
Old 07-01-2015, 08:29 AM
10 Second Club

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

My car is a track only car these days, Manteno still has cruise nights on the first and third Tuesday of each month downtown at 6pm.

Quick Reply: Anybody in the Kankakee IL area??