Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Cruise on Saturday 10/22 Milwaukee wi, Kettle Moraine, n Holy hill

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2011, 10:59 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cruise on Saturday 10/22 Milwaukee wi, Kettle Moraine, n Holy hill

Me and my friend Joseph did this cruise last sunday with a few GTO owners n it was fun. So we decided to try and get a few fbodies, GTOs, n vettes to come out this saturady 10/22, and take a cruise from Milwaukee up to Kettle Moraine, Holy Hill, and back to Milwaukee. Same route as the one we did last sunday(link to route map at bottom). Looking forward to the cruise n the fun of the open road. We will meet up at Target's parking lot(1501 Miller Park, Milwaukee WI) at noon n try to hit the road by 1pm. If interested in coming reply on this thread.

Adrian

link to route
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en...ab90f0189763fe
Old 10-19-2011, 07:22 AM
9 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by unik_gtz
Me and my friend Joseph did this cruise last sunday with a few GTO owners n it was fun. So we decided to try and get a few fbodies, GTOs, n vettes to come out this saturady 10/22, and take a cruise from Milwaukee up to Kettle Moraine, Holy Hill, and back to Milwaukee. Same route as the one we did last sunday(link to route map at bottom). Looking forward to the cruise n the fun of the open road. We will meet up at Target's parking lot(1501 Miller Park, Milwaukee WI) at noon n try to hit the road by 1pm. If interested in coming reply on this thread.

Adrian

link to route

The weather is supposed to be cloudy all day Saturday so lets all get together, shred our tires one last time before we put our cars away for the winter. Driving through the Kettle Moraine Scenic route is always fun so come on all out. Every make and model is welcome as long as you can keep up
Old 10-19-2011, 12:44 PM
Teching In

corrected route mad link
Old 10-20-2011, 03:32 PM
Teching In

Thanks for posting up about this. I have yet to check out Kettle Moraine, but I've hear it's a nice drive. I'm not sure I have to time make it on Saturday. About how long do you think it will take?
Old 10-20-2011, 05:25 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by mathia
Thanks for posting up about this. I have yet to check out Kettle Moraine, but I've hear it's a nice drive. I'm not sure I have to time make it on Saturday. About how long do you think it will take?
It will take about 4 or 5 hours. However if you have something going on later in the day, you can start heading back after about two hours. That way you get to enjoy part of the cruise and make it back to Milwaukee in time.
Old 10-20-2011, 07:32 PM
Teching In

Yeah u can do what Joseph said.. its a real nice drive around that area..

Adrian
Old 10-21-2011, 10:56 AM
9 Second Club

The sun is out today and so all the roads are going to be dry tomorrow. Come on all out tomorrow and lets enjoy our cars one last time before we put them away. Please respond and let us know if you plan on joining us. That way we know who to lookout for before we hit the road.

Quick Reply: Cruise on Saturday 10/22 Milwaukee wi, Kettle Moraine, n Holy hill