Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Shout-out to Wisconsin Muffler, New Berlin

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2011, 12:17 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Shout-out to Wisconsin Muffler, New Berlin

I just wanted to let everyone know about a positive experience I had Saturday at the Wisconsin Muffler Shop in New Berlin.

On one of the mufflers in my Magnaflow cat-back, the weld was starting to come apart and cause a leak. The area I'm talking about I circled in red below.

I stopped by to have them look at it last Saturday, and then came back this Saturday to have them weld it up since I couldn't get Magnaflow to give me any kind of warranty (not the original purchaser), even just the single muffler instead of a whole new cat-back. Both times they got my car inside within 5 minutes of me giving them the keys. They promptly rewelded my muffler and sent me on my way. The owner did not charge me anything as it was such a small job, and I think he also felt sorry for my Magnaflow taking a ****.

I'll definitely be going back there and I hope anyone on here who needs exhaust work will patronize them as well. I almost feel like I NEED to get cut-outs now and take them there just so I can pay them for something!