Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Kansas City Trans Ams....

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2011, 04:03 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kansas City Trans Ams....

Are there any girls out in KC that have muscle cars that would want to cruise or mess around with their vehicle. I'm sick of hanging out with the guys all the time! Just thought I'd ask
Old 07-13-2011, 07:46 PM
9 Second Club

Oh so now we are not good enough for ya!!!!
Old 07-14-2011, 10:28 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by penningta
Oh so now we are not good enough for ya!!!!
No that's not it, I'd just like to find some girls who drive camaros or trans am, gto's etc. to ride with instead of hanging with the guys all the time. lol
Old 07-14-2011, 11:58 AM
TECH Resident

Good luck. They're far and few between.
Old 07-14-2011, 09:03 PM
TECH Resident

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 01TAchick
No that's not it, I'd just like to find some girls who drive camaros or trans am, gto's etc. to ride with instead of hanging with the guys all the time. lol
Id like to find the same jk...don't think too many girls frequent these forums...plus I haven't seen many around the kc area. Or the ones I know have v6s and just got them bc they looked "pretty"

Good luck though

Oh there is a car show coming up near sandstone...might find some ppl there?
Old 07-15-2011, 02:14 PM
Teching In

Theres plenty of girl members over at moddedmustangs.... lol
Old 07-15-2011, 03:14 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by SnakeEaterTA
Theres plenty of girl members over at moddedmustangs.... lol
Hahhha, ^^^ that made me laugh!
Old 07-15-2011, 03:21 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by peterlawl84
Id like to find the same jk...don't think too many girls frequent these forums...plus I haven't seen many around the kc area. Or the ones I know have v6s and just got them bc they looked "pretty"

Good luck though

Oh there is a car show coming up near sandstone...might find some ppl there?
Me either.....Met one girl who drives a 01 Z28 in kc... a4.... red. Raced on the highway, she beat me but barely.. we stopped and I asked her what all she had done to it and she had no clue. All she knew how to do, and I quote, "oh I don't know what's done to it, I think the exhaust and something with the engine?? All I know how to do is stick my foot on the gas pedal" I'd rather not associate myself with someone who doesn't even know what's done to their car. And for that matter, doesn't know how to drive a manual.

AND yes you're right... The rest of the girls I have seen all have v6's.... :-( sad world.
Old 07-15-2011, 05:44 PM
TECH Resident

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 01TAchick
Me either.....Met one girl who drives a 01 Z28 in kc... a4.... red. Raced on the highway, she beat me but barely.. we stopped and I asked her what all she had done to it and she had no clue. All she knew how to do, and I quote, "oh I don't know what's done to it, I think the exhaust and something with the engine?? All I know how to do is stick my foot on the gas pedal" I'd rather not associate myself with someone who doesn't even know what's done to their car. And for that matter, doesn't know how to drive a manual.

AND yes you're right... The rest of the girls I have seen all have v6's.... :-( sad world.
haha maybe thats why I haven't paid much attn to them...and there is nothing wrong with a4! Seems like you lost to hers
Old 07-15-2011, 09:54 PM
Teching In

If only you were in STL. There's quite a few of us here.
Old 07-17-2011, 03:09 PM
Teching In

ummmmmmmmmm are you referring to me? if so, i could tell the true story idk if ur the same girl with a trans am i raced but if so i do recall, you werent even driving, ur bf was and i beat him bad and i know everything done to my car and ur little trans am was basically stock. if its someone else then im sorry but as you said not too many girls in kc driving trans ams so yeah. if you arent the same one, i would love to race you sometime so i guess let me know
Old 07-17-2011, 03:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

^ snap!
Old 07-17-2011, 04:58 PM
TECH Resident

Oh ****!!!! Lol
Old 07-18-2011, 02:30 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Cool, Nice comeback z28/camarogirl93,

The comments by TAchick that ridicule others, are not favorable to openly post on the forum when specifically looking for other females to partake in the sport of any auto-enthusiast type activity. Show, race, cruise-in, etc.

Just because your are a female & you DO know how to drive an M6, doesn't make you any better than one that has an A4. Or has a V6 model.

Go play with your boys, as the girls who read this, ..., won't wanna hang out with you anyway.
Old 07-18-2011, 03:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

^ Whoa... Did i miss something. Come on PontiacFan think your blowing her single comment a lil out of proportion there. All she said really is that she would rather not associate with someone who doesnt even know whats done to their car, she has that right and its quite understandable to me. The last bit about not driving a manual was a lil much though, she shouldnt hate on someone who hasn't learned something yet really that's being prematurely judgemental. They may have just never had a chance/opportunity to drive a stick.

On a another note: Well was that you or not that Camarogirl93 raced 01TAchick???
Old 07-19-2011, 09:38 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Snake_Skinner
^ Whoa... Did i miss something. Come on PontiacFan think your blowing her single comment a lil out of proportion there. All she said really is that she would rather not associate with someone who doesnt even know whats done to their car, she has that right and its quite understandable to me. The last bit about not driving a manual was a lil much though, she shouldnt hate on someone who hasn't learned something yet really that's being prematurely judgemental. They may have just never had a chance/opportunity to drive a stick.

On a another note: Well was that you or not that Camarogirl93 raced 01TAchick???
It wasn't just a single comment tho, & you even agreed to some of it.
It just seemed kind of arrogant the way it all came off.
Not the way to make friends around here or KC area.

Yea, my last comment was rude, I know, ...,
Old 07-19-2011, 10:21 AM
Teching In

thats what i wanna know bcuz if its the same one i dont like ppl saying i dont know my car and i wanna know why she thinks she can say i dont know my car and if not i wanna race. and i did have another comment but i deleted it bcuz it was rude and i didnt want to be that rude since i dont know if its the same person but if it is the same person, she was way out of line for saying i dont know my car but that comment was my bad so i got rid of it.
Old 07-19-2011, 11:13 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Camarogirl93-It hasn't been determined if 01TAchick was talking about you. You jumped in here defending yourself from a attack that may not have happened. And 01TAchick, sorry if finding women up to your expectations is so hard. I understand that finding a woman with driving ability and tech knowledge is a bit rare. A little tact may go a long way.

Perhaps a pillow fight can solve this? LOL. j/k (kinda) I wish both of you good luck.

Oh and little jwall, I live in STL and your're right about the females and f-bodies. About half or more of the T/A owners I see here are female. Seems they like bodies with curves too!
Old 07-24-2011, 11:46 AM
Launching!

I take it you race at KCIR? Im not a chick but my white 01 trans am with ZO6 wheels is just about done so maybe we can race some time?? I was down there yesterday and some people had new camaros, trans ams, older camaros... so I plan to run with that group. (If they let me) I should be running low 12's, high 11's. Hopefully I won't get beat by a girl haha.
Old 07-24-2011, 11:49 AM
Launching!

I will settle for a Z28...

Quick Reply: Kansas City Trans Ams....