Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Wednesday Night Classics Meet for WI area people

Old 03-03-2012, 05:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Wednesday Night Classics Meet for WI area people

I know I'm pretty new on here but I plan on purchasing a Trans am once summer comes around hopefully. But I figured I would throw this out there for people since it's a great time.

Every Wednesday night (weather permiting) the car club my uncle and I are part of host a classic car show in Waukesha, WI. We usually are there around 3:30-4:00pm setting up and then cars start rolling in around 5:00ish. The earlier you come the better spot you will get

Now that we have moved to a larger parking lot all years are welcome so anyone that wants to come either to see a lot of nice cars or to show their car is more than welcome.

This is a free event, there is no fee to get in. All you pay for is food and drinks (which the food is great by the way. There is quite the variety of food that most normal car shows don't have). Just come, enjoy the food, listen to the live band, and have fun.

Anyways it is held at the parking lot of:

Weissgerber's Gasthaus
2720 N. Grandview Blvd
Waukesha , WI

Link to map

We had quite the turn out last year for most of the nights. We had upwards of 200 cars there a couple times last year.

I know I have seen a couple F-bodies there but I don't know if they are on here. Every year is more than welcome. If you do come you won't miss the people who are the ones that run the show. We are in yellow and black button up shirts and it's pretty easy to tell who I am since I'm the only college kid wearing one

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask.
Old 03-27-2012, 11:59 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ill be there!!
Old 04-03-2012, 03:08 PM
Teching In

when dose this start?
Old 04-03-2012, 05:09 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by lmdz28
when dose this start?
May 23 is technically the first day but with the weather being as nice as it has been we might start it early. I'll update on here if we plan to start it earlier. If not the first meet will be the 23rd.

If a group of people on here plan to come all on the same night let me know and I'll hold some spots so everyone can park together (if everyone gets there around the same time and not insanely late), since I park the cars anyways
Old 04-25-2012, 06:11 PM
On The Tree

Its a trip for me, but I'm planning on a Nitrous install/tune down at Speed Inc. Maybe I will stop by and say hi. Union Grove isn't far either
Old 04-25-2012, 07:18 PM
TECH Regular

exactly. we should plan an ls1tech night at great lakes one night
Old 04-26-2012, 09:59 AM
On The Tree

Now you're talkin!!
Old 04-26-2012, 10:15 AM
9 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I agree, we should pick one night and meet up there. I could get at least 6 other F-Body owners to show up.
Old 04-26-2012, 11:15 AM
TECH Regular

95 werent we talking a while back about a spring cruise? did this happen yet?
Old 04-26-2012, 12:01 PM
9 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

No the cruise hasn't happened yet. Most of my guys are still finishing up their builds and prepping for the Hot Rod Power Tour and so the cruise might not happen until early to Mid-June. The few that still have their cars running, do cruise Hwy 100 from time to time though.
Old 04-26-2012, 11:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 95-1LE-Z28
No the cruise hasn't happened yet. Most of my guys are still finishing up their builds and prepping for the Hot Rod Power Tour and so the cruise might not happen until early to Mid-June. The few that still have their cars running, do cruise Hwy 100 from time to time though.
I saw a couple of f-bodies down on Hwy 100 when I cruise around down there sometimes. I just have my winter beater for now since I keep striking out trying to get a T/A But I think it would be cool to get a good sized group at WNC then we could go cruise around. We went on a really cool cruise when we did our end of the year celebration for WNC. I can get the route for that.

Iceman02 just hit me up when you are coming. Like I said if we get a big enough group, or just a couple people, I can save some spots so everyone can park together.
Old 04-30-2012, 08:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

For anyone planning on going to this, the first date of May 23rd has been canceled due to lack of equipment at the restaurant. So the first day has been pushed back to the 30th. Just wanted to give people a heads up.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Wednesday Night Classics Meet for WI area people