Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Wisconsin Fall Cruise October 7th

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2012, 04:29 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wisconsin Fall Cruise October 7th

We are having our first fall colors cruise in SE Wisconsin this Sunday, Oct 7th. Anyone is more than welcome to join us. We are starting in Germantown Wi. and will be moving northbound through the Kettle Moraine to breathe in some of Wisconsin's fall beauty! If you haven't had your car out this summer, this is it! Soon snow will fall and salt will haunt us! If you would like to join us, contact me. My name is Harley, number is 262-323-1335. We will be departing at 10am sharp from Wright Auto Repair in Germantown, and have about a 100 mile cruise set up. Of course you can duck off whenever you'd like. We will have a lead car and a chase car with tools. Please Google us for directions, our address is W161 N11788 Fond du Lac Ave. Germantown Wi. 53022.

Please join us and make this a special occasion! I can be contacted via the number above at any time through call or text. This gives you a chance to meet some local people with the same interests and see some nice cars and colors!!!
Thanks for your time!!
Old 10-01-2012, 05:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

What kind of route are you guys planning on running? My car is in Waukesha but I live in Eagle which is right in the middle of the Kettle Moraine State Forest.
Old 10-03-2012, 11:34 AM
Staging Lane

I second that - but... I neeed a headlight for my c5 before I can do that.
Old 10-31-2012, 11:33 AM
Teching In

This REALLY was a lot of fun guys. We had 9 cars for our first go at this! We ended up in Dundee, Wi all said and done.. I apologize for not responding on here. Please join us next year guys!!! We are doing it again for sure.
Old 08-05-2013, 02:44 PM
Teching In

I know it's kind of an old thread, but any plans for another cruise?

Quick Reply: Wisconsin Fall Cruise October 7th