Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Milwaukee WI area meets?

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2013, 04:00 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Milwaukee WI area meets?

Well looks like im moving to Milwaukee here in the next couple months. I was wondering what kind of meets/street scene is like there? I heard people cruise HWY 100 but haven't heard anything else.
Old 02-21-2013, 10:04 PM
Launching!

Check out www.greatlakesdragaway.com as well. I'm in kenosha and there is a meet at the wendy'S on 75th st and 39th ave every Wednesday. I don't know much about Milwaukee but the track is open usually 6 days a week
Old 02-22-2013, 12:04 AM
Teching In

I cruse hwy 100 alot!! Every friday night and saturday night in the summer! Ive never really heard or seen any meets in the area!!

Last edited by Toxic Fish 9999; 02-22-2013 at 12:23 AM.
Old 02-25-2013, 08:11 AM
Teching In

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sound...98930026812033

Give us a like. We get together every week and have all sorts of outings.
Old 02-26-2013, 06:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Toxic Fish 9999
I cruse hwy 100 alot!! Every friday night and saturday night in the summer! Ive never really heard or seen any meets in the area!!
Probably the biggest "gathering" you're going to get. A lot of idiots down there though makes me scared sometimes to drive my car up and down.
Old 02-26-2013, 07:30 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 00FlowCamaro
Probably the biggest "gathering" you're going to get. A lot of idiots down there though makes me scared sometimes to drive my car up and down.
Dude there is man!! Thats why i have my own spot where i park and talk! Caulvers is to crazy guys speeding in a little *** parking lot doing burnouts when people are a foot away! So i avoid caulvers alot of times!
Old 02-26-2013, 10:11 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

hwy100 is retarded
Old 02-27-2013, 03:04 AM
9 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by DirtyBirdMKE
hwy100 is retarded
There are certainly a lot of idiots out there but I wouldn't necessarily call it retarded. I usually go up there with a couple of other fbody owners and we just park in front of Krispy Kreme, chat for a while and head home. No parking lot burnouts or any of that childish crap most of the ricers pull out there.......it can be a fun experience if you go there with the right group of people.
Old 02-27-2013, 09:05 PM
Launching!

i use to go up there YEARS ago with my sparkly camaro... hung out at Omega mostly. Midnight Tuning when it was there. Oscars with the BCM guys sometimes
Old 03-01-2013, 02:30 PM
Launching!

im always down to meet up... you will find me at Miller Park for AutoX this summer, Im going to try and get to Road America atleast once this year and BlackHawk a couple times..... Might see what the deal is at The Mile for their HPDE thingy........ Im the only muscle car in my crew so it would be nice to hang out with some like-minded people.
Old 03-08-2013, 08:32 AM
Teching In

im always down to meet up... you will find me at Miller Park for AutoX this summer, Im going to try and get to Road America atleast once this year and BlackHawk a couple times..... Might see what the deal is at The Mile for their HPDE thingy........ Im the only muscle car in my crew so it would be nice to hang out with some like-minded people.
I am pulling together a bunch of people with like interests to things just like this. It's not like a "team" or "club".. Just a way to get Wisconsin car guys together. We have one major rule, however. NO RICE. You get rid of a lot of the kid garbage that way. I am in Germantown, so I am not too far away. We hit up Wayne's Drive In at 5 corners every Thursday night. I put on a show at my shop on or around the 4th of July that is sponsored by O'reilly. My shop is right next to G-town Fireman's park for the fireworks and the parade goes right by me. I like having a couple cold beers and it turns out pretty cool!
If you want more info, add me on Facebook. Harley Wright. Or find Sound and Performance Dynamics. Anyone in the area is free to add me!
Old 03-08-2013, 04:49 PM
9 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by HalloweenWS6
I am pulling together a bunch of people with like interests to things just like this. It's not like a "team" or "club".. Just a way to get Wisconsin car guys together. We have one major rule, however. NO RICE. You get rid of a lot of the kid garbage that way. I am in Germantown, so I am not too far away. We hit up Wayne's Drive In at 5 corners every Thursday night. I put on a show at my shop on or around the 4th of July that is sponsored by O'reilly. My shop is right next to G-town Fireman's park for the fireworks and the parade goes right by me. I like having a couple cold beers and it turns out pretty cool!
If you want more info, add me on Facebook. Harley Wright. Or find Sound and Performance Dynamics. Anyone in the area is free to add me!
Let me know the next time you organize something. I'll get a couple of Fbody owners to come through. I usually cruise with at least 6 other Fbodies.
Old 03-11-2013, 07:14 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by HalloweenWS6
My friends have imports that are nice and tracked but they are all responsible adults who dont discriminate. I started a FB page called "Midwest Speed Collective" to get more people to track days and autoX in the area. Ive met alot of people who WANT to track their cars but dont know how to get started so i figured id start something to get people to meet up and get more involved. Although i havent done anything with it as of late cuz ive been busy with work. And lazy.
Old 03-15-2013, 08:34 PM
On The Tree

Subbin in.
Old 09-03-2013, 02:16 AM

ive only been there once, otherwise in madison theres east wash. or theres a strip in janesville but all that is is a bunch of kids blowing smoke in there trucks thinking its sweet..
Old 09-03-2013, 07:40 PM
TECH Regular

i use to go up there YEARS ago with my sparkly camaro... hung out at Omega mostly. Midnight Tuning when it was there. Oscars with the BCM guys sometimes
Next time you go to oscar's, if you wanna do a smoke show behind the chevy dealer, just down the street, I wouldn't mind at all!
Old 09-03-2013, 08:13 PM
Launching!

and blow up my 10 bolt LOL
Old 09-03-2013, 09:13 PM
TECH Regular

Good reason to swap it for a 12 bolt
Old 09-07-2013, 09:06 PM
Launching!

if only i had the money... i i need other things first... like body work and lots of maintenance
Old 09-11-2013, 03:02 PM
Teching In

We have our Fall colors cruise that looks like it might be a pretty good showing.. That is around the first week in October. We meet at my shop in Germantown and end up lost in the hills of the Kettle Moraine.. Awesome time!

Quick Reply: Milwaukee WI area meets?