Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Michigan Scammers: Big Country's Chevy/GMC Connection

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2013, 07:20 AM
Launching!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Default Michigan Scammers: Big Country's Chevy/GMC Connection

Avoid this company at all costs, they scammed me out of a wiring harness i was supposed to get with an engine that i bought from them. when i got there to pick up the engine the owner told me "my friend has the harness and i can pick it up from him this week and meet you with it next weekend." I wasn't really too thrilled with the idea, but i had rented a truck and drove an hour already to get this motor... so i agreed to meet him the next weekend in Jackson. that was on June 8th... i've sent him plenty texts/calls trying to come up with a time i can meet him, or even come to his shop (an hour away from my house) and pick it up and he just makes excuses or ignores me. after blowing up his phone today he finally responds telling me "truth be told my buddy was sending it to you and i can't get a hold of him" he wants me to wait for him to get another truck in so he can pull the harness from that and then i'll have one. but no idea when that might be. do not waste your time with these scammers!

Last edited by formula218; 07-12-2013 at 08:00 AM.
Old 07-12-2013, 04:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow. Seems like quite a few people on the forum have been having wiring harness issues with builders lately.

Hope you get your stuff back or your money. Hopefully you didn't pay with cash or check.

Quick Reply: Michigan Scammers: Big Country's Chevy/GMC Connection