Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Premiere Import vs Domestic Performance Challenge and Carshow July 19/20 INDY!

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2014, 10:07 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Premiere Import vs Domestic Performance Challenge and Carshow July 19/20 INDY!

Hello again guys!! It's been a couple years I know. Just want to extend a heads up as time to register is running out for RACERS ONLY! If you are just doing the carshow, you can register anytime. Just have limited number of racing slots available. Let your friends know if you don't mind. Thanks so much

https://www.facebook.com/race4timeorg?ref=hl

www.race4time.org

It's been a while since I posted here, and since you guys came out in droves at my event in the past, I thought I would give you a courtesy heads up about the event in hopes you join us before the starting grid is filled. It is ALL to benefit the little kids at Riley Hospital for Children, so not only can you come out and race on a team, or come out and enter the carshow if you don't want to race, but you can also watch Drifting in the oval. It is such fun for all to be had, for the benefit of the kids. The event used to be called Winged Warrior Performance Challenge and Car show. Now it is called Race4Time Performance Challenge and carshow.

Enter on TEAM USA or TEAM IMPORT and you will get five runs at each challenge:

HUGE Autox
Drag Race with heads up elimination in your class, and exciting final drag to determine overall winner
Slalom
Stop in the box road course/drag strip

More info can be found on the Facebook page, or the website itself. or friend me on facebook. Kevin Butterfield if you have more questions need answered. See you guys there!!
Attached Thumbnails Premiere Import vs Domestic Performance Challenge and Carshow July 19/20 INDY!-10370662_644166422325413_774970668_n.jpg  
Old 05-27-2014, 11:30 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Been signed up for awhile, can't wait to run my car in the event!

Quick Reply: Premiere Import vs Domestic Performance Challenge and Carshow July 19/20 INDY!