Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Anyone in central Indiana running a BTR stage 3 cam

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2014, 03:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone in central Indiana running a BTR stage 3 cam

I am looking for someone or a few people that have a Brian Tooley Racing stage 3 cam or a similar cam installed in a LS1 Camaro/Firebird that lives in Central Indiana. The reason is I want to see, hear and maybe ride in a similar car to mine that has this or similar cam installed to make sure this is the route I want to go in. I live in Yorktown and I am about a hour from Indy if anyone in the area has a good setup I would love to meet up with them and go for a ride and hear some feed back on what they think of it. I plan on doing the work this winter while my car is parked.I plan on doing the Valve springs, lifters, timing chain,oil pump, and push rods at the same time. Thanks

My sig has the current mods on my car.
Old 07-23-2014, 06:42 PM
FormerVendor

We sell quite a few of Brian's cams, his stage 4 being the most popular. all of our customers like his grinds and love how street friendly they are even for their size. I wish we had a car with one of his cams on hand so you could see for yourself. if you need any help with anything feel free to contact us. we are out of Indianapolis and stock everything you'll need to do the swap!
Old 07-23-2014, 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by Hubbard Racing Inc
We sell quite a few of Brian's cams, his stage 4 being the most popular. all of our customers like his grinds and love how street friendly they are even for their size. I wish we had a car with one of his cams on hand so you could see for yourself. if you need any help with anything feel free to contact us. we are out of Indianapolis and stock everything you'll need to do the swap!
Really you guys are pretty close to me. Do you have a Shop or store or is it strictly a online store. I am torn between the stage 3 or 4 I really want to see a car in person before making my choice. Also can you guys sale just a muffler instead of the whole kits that are listed on your website. I want just a bullet muffler like a Magaflow or SLP loudmouth with 3 inch inlet and outlet.
Old 07-23-2014, 11:33 PM

Any one running a tick performance cam. I am just looking for some cars i can see and talk with the owners.
Old 07-24-2014, 06:17 AM
FormerVendor

We are currently in the process of moving into a new building and are strictly online at this point. We plan to have the new building open to the public by the second week of August. I'm going to see if I can find someone local running the stage 4 and if you'd like you can take a trip down and go for a ride-along. We have a handful of customers from Ohio/Kentucky running it but not a lot of Indy guys yet haha
Old 07-24-2014, 11:49 AM

Originally Posted by Hubbard Racing Inc
We are currently in the process of moving into a new building and are strictly online at this point. We plan to have the new building open to the public by the second week of August. I'm going to see if I can find someone local running the stage 4 and if you'd like you can take a trip down and go for a ride-along. We have a handful of customers from Ohio/Kentucky running it but not a lot of Indy guys yet haha
That will be great after you move to have the store open to the public I would be going there to pick up parts for sure. And yeah I would love to also see the Stage 4 cam I have been told by some people that it is not good for the street. But I have also been told since my car is a M6 that it would be fine.
Old 07-31-2014, 08:47 AM
On The Tree

my buddy has the tsp tsunami cam and prc heads on his car it sounds pretty good. cam specs close to btr stage 3. we are out around the zionsville area. i also am finishing my turbo build with a tick cam very soon...

Quick Reply: Anyone in central Indiana running a BTR stage 3 cam