Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

TUNING NEEDED near Lousiville or Lexington KY Cincinnatti, Knoxville TN

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2004, 10:16 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TUNING NEEDED near Lousiville or Lexington KY Cincinnatti, Knoxville TN

I live in southeastern Ky and need someone to re-tune my 2000 T/A. I had it done at TEA, but someone said they have moved, I used their cable, so I don't have one. WHERE CAN I GET TUNING DONE THAT KNOWS WHAT THE HECK IS REALLY GOING ON????
Old 11-09-2004, 05:03 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by slows6
I live in southeastern Ky and need someone to re-tune my 2000 T/A. I had it done at TEA, but someone said they have moved, I used their cable, so I don't have one. WHERE CAN I GET TUNING DONE THAT KNOWS WHAT THE HECK IS REALLY GOING ON????
Hey man where you from? here is a link EDITED punisher can tune your car but you will have to have ls1edit or hptuners. come on over its a pretty good local site and Punisher is a great tuner.

Bill

Last edited by Windy City; 11-12-2004 at 10:04 AM. Reason: Non-sponsor link.
Old 11-12-2004, 09:48 AM
Teching In

well i talked to brent at tea and he is going to stay one extra day and tune it for me on monday 11/15 so, hopefully that will get me done, but if not, then i will have to check predator out. By the way i live in corbin, ky. you are just a little bit north of me by about 50-60 miles. we need to stay in touch. thanks
Old 11-28-2004, 05:24 AM
TECH Addict

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by slows6
well i talked to brent at tea and he is going to stay one extra day and tune it for me on monday 11/15 so, hopefully that will get me done, but if not, then i will have to check predator out. By the way i live in corbin, ky. you are just a little bit north of me by about 50-60 miles. we need to stay in touch. thanks

I might be too far but I can tune any 98-02 F-Body LS1 on and off the dyno. I live in Columbus, OH. I'm reasonable too...

PM me if you are interested!

Bill Wright

Quick Reply: TUNING NEEDED near Lousiville or Lexington KY Cincinnatti, Knoxville TN