Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

New reduced price of $40,000.00 for my MTI built and tuned 427 C5R Z07 98 C5 Roadster

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2004, 05:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New reduced price of $40,000.00 for my MTI built and tuned 427 C5R Z07 98 C5 Roadster

As you know i have a very bad azz 98 vert with a MTI built and tuned 427 C5R Z07 motor, the same motor that won the one lap of america race in 2003 (except my motor has never seen any N20). Here is the link i also IM you today regarding a few recent photos and info:
http://home.comcast.net/~philcyr/427c5/index.html

Also,I have now reduced my selling price from 45K down to 42K and i will now also include my mint condition ccw drag package rims with et streets and skinnies mounted on front which go for $2,300 new and $1,800.00 used. And if anyone is wondering whether i will sell the drag ccw package seperately the answer is no b/c i promised them to a friend if they don't sell with the car. IF YOUR NOT INTERESTED IN THE CCW DRAG WHEELS/TiRES AND ONLY WANT THE BLACK POWDER COATED z06 rims with brand new 315 nitto drags on back and excellent condition pilot sports on front, THEN I WOULD PROBBLY LET THIS BAD BOY GO FOR $40,000.00, but not a PENNY LESS!!!! The MTI 427 C5R motor only has 5K miles on it and the cost for MTI to duplicate and build this engine for you with the C5R block & with my KOOKS long tube 1/78 headers and LSX intake, would be right around $20K!!!

Here is more detailed info on the car and in adddition to the ccw drag package this also comes with black powder coated z06 rims with newer nitto 315 drags on back and excellent condition pilot sports on front. The following info is take from my display from car shows where i attend many during the car season here in Chicago.

625 HORSEPOWER /TORQUE 1998 Z07 CORVETTE ROADSTER

This naturally aspirated 427 c.i. 1998 automatic Corvette Roadster,
cranks out 625 Horsepower and 650 ft.-lbs of torque, is capable of
launching down the quarter mile well into the mid 10s, has a top
speed of 200 mph and goes from 0 to 60 in 3 seconds, yet still gets
20 miles per gallon on the highway with the air conditioning on.
The following modifications powers this Vette Supercar:

1. 427 cubic inch LS6 racing motor (7 liters), with GM’s all alum. C5R Racing Block as its foundation, blueprinted, balanced & built by Motorsport Technologies Inc. (MTI), Houston, Texas
2. MTI, Stage III, Large Valved LS6 Race Prepped Heads
3. MTI Custom Grind S1 Hydraulic Racing Cam, 244 intake/
244 exhaust, with a .612 lift and 112 lope (lsa)
4. Kooks 17/8 long tube headers into MTI 3 inch exhaust pipes
5. Vararam True Ram Air intake
6. LSX Fast 90mm Intake Manifold & TPIS 90mm throttle body 7. Finish Line Performance, Level V, Automatic Racing Tranny 8. Yank 4000 Stall, ProThruster, Drag Racing Torque Converter
9. Z06 3.42 Rear End Differential built by G.M.
10. Be Cool Radiator with Heavy Duty Racing Tranny Cooler
11. Custom Dyno Computer Reprogram, by engine builder-MTI
12. Mass Airflow Translator (adjusts air/fuel ratio)
13. 12-Way Adjustable HAL Drag Shocks
14. Custom 6 Point Roll Bar and Simpson Racing Harnesses
15. Custom CCW Drag Racing Wheels
16. Mickey Thompson, 26x11.5x16, E/T Street Cheater Slicks
17. Firestone “5.5 inch” Bias Ply, Drag Racing Front Skinnies
Old 11-11-2004, 01:33 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

man Jim, you're a lucky man. you sure do go through the cars! and all are out of this world. not sure if you remember me, but look at the pics on my homepage and i'm sure you'll remember.

ttt for you. this car is what inspired me to persue a 427 small block. i can't say it with enough meaning, this car is HOT!!!!

later,
Dave
Old 11-11-2004, 09:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Default Willing to trade my MTI built 427 C5R for the right EB Z06 or other Z!

Thats RIGHT!!!

I have been missing my MY 03 Z06 since trading it in 3 months ago and am looking to pick up another one and would be LEGITIMATELY interested in trading my MTI Built, tuned and installed 427 C5R Z07 Motor, in my blinding fast, 1998 C5 Vert Roadster, for an EB Z06! The boys (Jayson-owner, Wayne-Sales-Lloyd-my engine builder & Rick, shop manager, at MTI) can verify that my car is one of the baddest AZZ N/A C5 auto tranny verts in the Country!! THe 427 C5R motor in my car has only 5K miles on it and would cost close to $20K to have MTI duplicate it, when you figure my KOOKS 1 7/8 headers, LSX 90 MM intake and MTI throttle body and tuning, etc..HERE IS MORE INFO from another thread i am running now that you may have seen :cheers If interested, we can even discuss the possibility of an even swap if the car has the right mods and rims, etc. i am looking for, otherwise I would need a lil cash to consumate a deal!

HERE IS MORE INFO taking off some other current threads i have running and no, doesn't have to be EBlue, but that's my favorite color but it does have to be an 02 or 03 Z06, unless its an 01 that is modded properly/professionally!

That's right, i could be possibly looking for a change of pace since selling my 03 Z06 and would consider your modded or supercharged Z06/FRC, plus $, for very bad azz 98 vert with a MTI built and tuned 427 C5R Z07 motor, the same motor that won the one lap of america race in 2003 (except my motor has never seen any N20). Here is the link i also IM you today regarding a few recent photos and info:
http://home.comcast.net/~philcyr/427c5/index.html Also, even if your Z06/FRC is not modded i would consider trades plus cash for my BEAST!!!
Old 11-11-2004, 09:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

DAVE,

I certainly do remember your Bro, Elmhurt car show 2003. Your a mad man going with the 427 motor. That pewter SS is GOING TO ROCK MY MAN!!!

Thanks for the kind words and best of LUCK TO YOU!!!!
Old 11-11-2004, 11:01 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

no problem Jim. a number of people on this site know i wont say something i don't believe is true. so it's easy to compliment your car when nothing is fabricated. btw, that SS Vert' is for sale i've decided to move on with a light weight '98 Z with no power options. it's cool that some people can make 4000lbs move out, but imagine if it was 3000-3200lbs.!!!

good luck,
Dave
Old 11-12-2004, 11:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

DAVE,

YOU A SICK MAN!!!! Your new BEAST is going to be OUT OF CONTROL!!! BEST of LUCK TO YOU BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GENTLEMAN/LADIES, NOw is the time to take the full advantage on a once in a lifetime oppurtunity for one of the baddest as s N/A C5 Verts in the WORLD, while i am still in a compulsive mood!!!!! :crazy: :yesnod: This mood may not last long!!!!! :thumbs:
Old 11-13-2004, 12:27 PM
On The Tree

TT....

You would think someone would jump all over this..........

Good luck...
Old 11-13-2004, 04:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

How about two C5R built 427 cars in your garage as i would probably trade you heads up for your EB Z06!
Old 11-14-2004, 02:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Default Will sell or trade my MTI built 427 C5R Vert for C5 not just a Z06!

That's right, I will now consider trading my AWESOME MTI built, tuned and installed 427 C5R Z07 motor, the same motor that won the one lap of america race in 2003 (except my motor has never seen any N20), for the right C5 (stock or modded) plus cash or Depending if what year, color, mods (if any) mileage, will even consider trading straight up. I would consider all trades from verts, z06s to coupes. I have clean and clear title on the car and looking to make a deal happen and will give first choice and preference to LOCAL DEALS, where someone can drive their C5 to the greater chicago metro area to check each others car out and if a deal happens we can avoid delivery fees!!!

I prefer a Z06 but will consider any nice C5 and prefer manual tranny but will consider an auto also. ANYTHING could be fair game! Below is a link regarding a few recent photos and info: This car was dressed up to look like a race car in the photos SPECIFICALLY for race car exemption with emissions and the road race bar going into the front seat removes in 5 minutes with two bolts and the slicks and skinnines on the ccws were just put on 3 weeks ago for the photo. The car normally looks like a normal C5 vert except for the decals and until you here it, especially with the elec. exhaust dumps open (and yes the decals pull off in 5 minutes with hot water and a blow dryer, etc) and the car will come with professionally powder coated black Z06 rims, with excellent condition new NItto 315 drags on back and pilot sports on front.

This car has not been raced or beaten and been down the 1/4 mile ONLY ONE TIME and coming out of the hole very easy it ran 11.03 at 124, with its new MTI C5R 427 motor. The folks at MTI can verify that it has the $6,400 C5R block and can also verify this is one of the baddest N/A C5 and a Verts at that, in the county. As we speak the FLP LEVEL 5 tranny is being freshend up so it will be like a BRAND NEW TRANNY GOING in the car, the best that $ can buy.

Car has 39K miles on it and the only noticeable blemish on the car is a small 3 inch crack of the fiberglass right above the right rear fender (which is hardly noticable) and can be repaired for about 300 to $400.00.. Apparently, it appears to me that was strapped down on the dyno to tight during one of its dyno tune sessions. The car has a new be cool radiator and STAYS nice and COOL all summer long. Of course the $20,000 motor has been meticulously maintained and broken in by me with oil changes at 500 miles 1500 miles and every 1500 miles after that. The motor has approx. 5K miles on it with no broken valve springs, ever. The MOTOR has the BEST PARTS that $ can buy including JESSEL SS ROCKER ARMS and all ARP fasteners, etc.

The price to buy straight out is $37,500.00 AND I WILL NOT GIVE THIS CAR AWAY!!!! That means if you expect an even trade then your car needs to be worth $37,500 or I willl need cash added in to do the deal! Folks, just the drivetrain in this car goes for $20,000.00 and the car is insured for STATED VALUE via a professional appraisal from one of the most well know CORVETTE shops in the entire state of Illinois, although i certainly realize the car is not worth anything close to what it is insured, for, etc.

Their is nothing wrong with the car and the reason i am so motivated and aggressive about selling it or trading it is, b/c since i am not drag racing or road racing it anyways, and it has been a weekend highway driver and car show attraction with MAJOR WOW EFFECT, i am looking to move on to the future and want to put a pre-order on the new C6 Z06 The ccw drag package does not come with the car and have already been sold to a close local friend.
http://home.comcast.net/~philcyr/427c5/index.html

Also, even if your Z06/FRC is not modded i would consider trades plus cash for my BEAST and could even be up for an even swap depending on year, mileage, wheels, year, on an unmodded or modded Z06 or C5!!!

Here is more detailed info on the this true SUPERCAR VETTE that can do it all taken from my display for the car shows i attend all summer long!!!

625 HORSEPOWER /TORQUE 1998 Z07 CORVETTE ROADSTER

This naturally aspirated 427 c.i. 1998 automatic Corvette Roadster,
cranks out 625 Horsepower and 650 ft.-lbs of torque, is capable of
launching down the quarter mile well into the mid 10s, has a top
speed of 200 mph and goes from 0 to 60 in 3 seconds, yet still gets
20 miles per gallon on the highway with the air conditioning on.
The following modifications powers this Vette Supercar:

1. 427 cubic inch LS6 racing motor (7 liters), with GM’s all alum. C5R Racing Block as its foundation, blueprinted, balanced & built by Motorsport Technologies Inc. (MTI), Houston, Texas
2. MTI, Stage III, Large Valved LS6 Race Prepped Heads
3. MTI Custom Grind S1 Hydraulic Racing Cam, 244 intake/
244 exhaust, with a .612 lift and 112 lope (lsa)
4. Kooks 17/8 long tube headers into MTI 3 inch exhaust pipes
5. Vararam True Ram Air intake
6. LSX Fast 90mm Intake Manifold & TPIS 90mm throttle body 7. Finish Line Performance, Level V, Automatic Racing Tranny 8. Yank 4000 Stall, ProThruster, Drag Racing Torque Converter
9. Z06 3.42 Rear End Differential built by G.M.
10. Be Cool Radiator with Heavy Duty Racing Tranny Cooler
11. Custom Dyno Computer Reprogram, by engine builder-MTI
12. Mass Airflow Translator (adjusts air/fuel ratio)
13. 12-Way Adjustable HAL Drag Shocks
14. Custom 6 Point Roll Bar and Simpson Racing Harnesses
15. Custom CCW Drag Racing Wheels
16. Mickey Thompson, 26x11.5x16, E/T Street Cheater Slicks
17. Firestone “5.5 inch” Bias Ply, Drag Racing Front Skinnies
Old 11-14-2004, 02:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

$37,500 OR BEST OFFER is new reduced price for one bad azz 427 C5R LS6 fire breathing C5 VERT!!!

Last edited by MTI 427 C5 Roadster; 11-16-2004 at 08:47 PM.
Old 11-17-2004, 10:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Ttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!