Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Doh... looks like it's time for the TA to sleep for the next 4 months

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2004, 12:36 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BlownChevy
Damn what was that stuff in the pic What does "winterize" mean?

It is 75 and sunny here.......

Sorry guys, had to do it!
I knew one of you guys were gonna do it...Hey at least we get to take cars out in parking lots and drift with the awd.. and sled around on the streets tied to the back of it hahaha but yea I hate winter..I really dont mind the snow its the cold I hate
Old 11-29-2004, 12:48 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 97M6Formula
I knew one of you guys were gonna do it...Hey at least we get to take cars out in parking lots and drift with the awd.. and sled around on the streets tied to the back of it hahaha but yea I hate winter..I really dont mind the snow its the cold I hate
People told me about ice fishing up here when i moved up here.. I laughed my *** off. Thought only Eskimos up in alaska did that. Did not know that all the lakes and rivers freeze over up here.. Will be interesting to say the least.. I have all ready gained some weight from not going outside.. Too damn cold. I need a damn heater in the garage so i can atleast work on my truck or something. Better yet.. Find a HOT CHIC to burn some calories!! YEA!

Quick Reply: Doh... looks like it's time for the TA to sleep for the next 4 months