08-23-2005, 09:41 AM
10 Second Club
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Marysville, WA
| | Football Funnies (aka Gator Bashing)
I posted this in the NW forum for my buddy from Florida....enjoy! |
OK..... the college football season is about to begin, so here are some revealing facts about 1 particular southern team.
1) What does the average Florida Gator Player get on his SATs?
(2) What do you get when you put 32 Florida Cheerleaders in one room?
........A full set of teeth.
(3) How do you get a Gator Cheerleader into your dorm room?
.........Grease her hips and push.
(4) How do you get a University of Florida Graduate off your porch?
.........Pay him for the pizza.
(5) How do you know if a Florida football player has a
........There is tobacco spit on both sides of his pickup
(6) Why is the Florida Football team like a possum?
.........Because they play dead at home and get killed on the road.
(7) What are the longest three years of an Florida football player's Life?
........His freshman year.
(8) How many Florida Freshmen does it take to change a light bulb?
.........None. That's a sophomore course.
(9) Where was O. J. headed in the white Bronco?
........Gainesville FL. He knew that the police would never look at UF for a Heisman Trophy winner.
AND FINALLY (drum roll and cymbal crash.....)
(10) Why did Florida choose orange as their team color?
.........You can wear it to the game on Saturday, hunting on Sunday, and picking up trash along the highways the rest of the week.
GO BIG RED!!!
The REAL DEAL - NitroFish Blinker Fluid, JEGs Titanium Muffler Bearings, Speed Secrets Dyno-tuned Tornado Lug Nuts
408, F1-C, Vic Jr, Ported 6L heds, 4L60E, M9, 777RWHP & 692RWTQ @ 14psi, 9.878 @ 139.79 w/1.508 60' (1st & only pass) http://community.webshots.com/user/wahusker