Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

WI Fox Valley members Dyno tuning info inside!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2005, 04:07 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WI Fox Valley members Dyno tuning info inside!!

Good news. I called Xtreme Motorsports out in Greenville Wi. (By Appleton Airport) They now have LS1 edit!! They seem like great guys.
Old 04-28-2013, 08:44 PM
On The Tree

Do they still do tuning for LS1's?
Old 04-28-2013, 09:53 PM
TECH Regular

Beyond Redline in Green Bay has been dyno tuning LSx cars for years. Including turbo, supercharged, nitrous, big cube. Anything LSx they can handle. Not to turn anyone away from xtreme, but just getting info out to those looking for LSx tuning. I dont work for Beyond Redline, but I did have my car tuned by them and have been very satisfied with how my car runs. As far as I know its the fastest street driven LSx car at the local track.
Old 04-29-2013, 10:01 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by fastGBcamaro
Beyond Redline in Green Bay has been dyno tuning LSx cars for years. Including turbo, supercharged, nitrous, big cube. Anything LSx they can handle. Not to turn anyone away from xtreme, but just getting info out to those looking for LSx tuning. I dont work for Beyond Redline, but I did have my car tuned by them and have been very satisfied with how my car runs. As far as I know its the fastest street driven LSx car at the local track.
Have you used Extreme?
Old 04-30-2013, 11:21 AM
TECH Regular

I was there with a friend of mine getting his mustang tuned. The car made more power and drove better after it was retuned by beyond redline.
Old 05-04-2017, 07:02 AM
Teching In

i know this is a old topic. i called beyond redline this week, they only use hp tuners. anyone know who does tuning in the area with efi live?
Old 02-18-2018, 08:44 PM
Teching In

Any others use Beyond Redline in Green Bay? I'll be needing a tune soon for a cam only lsx swap. What did you guys pay? I didn't see Xtreme Motorsports out in Greenville Wi when I looked for them in a search. How about Big 3 performance in Green bay? Anyone use them?
Old 03-30-2018, 07:20 AM
On The Tree

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

I’ll jump on this thread. Moving to the Fox Valley area this summer and need a shop with an engine dyno. Using Holley HP. Any suggestions?
Old 05-07-2018, 08:35 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Matt330LS
I’ll jump on this thread. Moving to the Fox Valley area this summer and need a shop with an engine dyno. Using Holley HP. Any suggestions?
I'm going to try out the FITech self tuning harness and go that route. But when I was getting quotes I only heard back from one of the companies. I believe it was Big 3 performance said with a dyno and tune was between $1000 - $2000 usually. VL performance in Appleton was upgrading the dyno tune system at the time I contacted them so I didn't get a price but they might be worth checking out.

Quick Reply: WI Fox Valley members Dyno tuning info inside!!