Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Ohio Forced Inductions Inc.

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2006, 12:09 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ohio Forced Inductions Inc.

Im glad to join LS1 Tech and a sponser. This site is the place to get info on anything you need to know about your car and so on.I know there has been some ruff times on here with turbo manufactures in the past, but I talked to tony and I understand what needs to be done. You order a kit you get a kit...done. Thanks Again tony and john. Keep up the good work.

Let me introduce myself. My name is Joel and I live in the cleveland area. Here at OFI I build turbo kits for many different cars and trucks. Plus I do performance upgrades as well....from gears to engines.

I design, build and install all of the kits myself. Kits are available for mail order as they are designed and ready. I will have kits for the most popular on hand and ready to ship. Some kits will require a 2-3 week build time depending on production and availability on parts.

I will be selling single turbo kits and twin turbo kits for the 4th gen f-body. I think these will be the best ones out there for the price. I will also be working on the both single and twin for the GTO, Mustang,Cobra, Chevy trucks and front wheel drive GM 5.3L cars. Also with the turbo kits I will have all the BOV, WG, tubing,flanges and silicone on hand.

Will do custom turbo setups for any car or truck. Contact me for more info.

Sales@ohioforcedinduction.com