Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Michign FBody Association's Fall Meet & Greet - September 23rd - Lansing, MI

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2006, 10:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Michign FBody Association's Fall Meet & Greet - September 23rd - Lansing, MI

Alright guys, it's that time again to plan for the Fall get together for MiFbody. Those that came to the "Spring" meet and greet June 10th know how it went: WE HAD 88 FBODIES THERE!!! This time we're setting the record higher. Last time our record was to have 50 fbodies... this time we're doubling it again: 100 FBodies! I think we can easilly do it considering the exponential growth in the community site that we've experienced. In any case, as always, the main goal of MiFbody.com was to UNITED ALL FBODY OWNERS IN MICHIGAN. So the invitation is to anyone that reads this, September 23rd in downtown Lansing, "Cruising the Gut" we'll have city blocks reserved ONLY FOR FBODIES That's right, entire city blocks ONLY FOR US!

The details:
Offical Michigan F-Body FALL Meet and Greet
Date: September 23, 2006 from 4pm till 10pm
In co-ordination with the Producer of the Lansing "Cruisin' the GUT" car show.

Craig Parrish , the show producer, has agreed to work with our Association to block off as many street blocks we need to have our own " F-BODY" get together, during his September event.

This location will allow "every F-Body in the State" to cruise-in, at any time you can make it, and not worry about parking together, etc.

Eastside, Westside, BayCity Boys, Traverse City Guys??? Every where...

Checkout www.cruisinthegut.com for more " GUT " event details.

If you're interested, PLEASE SPEAK UP NOW! We need to know how many to expect, even if you're a maybe, just speak up we still need to count you because the last thing I want is to have to turn away a fellow FBody owner because we ran out of spots!

PS - Could a mod maybe sticky this since it's a general FBody invitation? It's not specific to my website, CamaroZ28, LS1Tech, or any other specific group.
Old 07-19-2006, 06:40 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am from tc but i will be at central michigan university in mt pleasant then, so i might be able to make it. Its not a very far drive.
Old 07-19-2006, 09:10 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I should be there if things go as projected Brian...

Quick Reply: Michign FBody Association's Fall Meet & Greet - September 23rd - Lansing, MI