Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

$400.00 Dyno Tune Special at Exotic Performance Plus

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2006, 06:43 AM
EPP
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Smile $400.00 Dyno Tune Special at Exotic Performance Plus

Give us a call at 260 244-4808 to get your car tuned with our EFI Live. We have the software for tuning the LS2's on order.
Standard heads/cam and forced induction tunes qualify for our tuning special.
Special tuning requirements, such as what was needed on the 920 rwhp turbo T/A in the above picture, are exempt from this special.
Give us a call and let us know what you need done. We can get you in on short notice. Bob
Old 11-11-2006, 10:20 PM
JUICED96Z

Im wanting to take a trip up to you guys the first of the year If ya could give me that deal then
I have most of the new goodies in a nice stock pile in my garage. Hope to get them in this December.

Thanks for the great customer service.

Need to remember to pic up an LT1 Tuner Cat...
Old 11-12-2006, 12:16 AM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We use lt1edit and i belive we still have a license leftover from the few we bought a while back. Give us a call when your ready to get tuned up.
Old 11-12-2006, 01:00 PM
JUICED96Z

Originally Posted by Jake@EPP
We use lt1edit and i belive we still have a license leftover from the few we bought a while back. Give us a call when your ready to get tuned up.

I called a few weeks ago and talked to your shops tuner (Brent maybe??) He said that you guys have LT1Edit and are not sure if you still have a license or not and will not know untill they plug into my car. If they don't then I will have to go back home (not wanting to have to make to trips) so for what the cost of Tuner Cat is he told me to just pick one up so I don't have to worry about wasting a trip up there . (I live on the soutside of Indy)
Old 11-12-2006, 02:50 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sounds like a plan, give us a call when your ready.
Old 11-12-2006, 10:42 PM
JUICED96Z

Ok, due to thinking about weater and all I am going to try my best and get the car up there by the end of the year.
David

Quick Reply: $400.00 Dyno Tune Special at Exotic Performance Plus