Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Selling my mint, stock, low mile bad to the bone 2004 Honda XR 650 L dual sport bike!

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2007, 01:20 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Selling my mint, stock, low mile bad to the bone 2004 Honda XR 650 L dual sport bike!

Would LOVE to keep this bike but just can't justify doing so after buying a Harley this week. This bike was just bought by me this winter from the one and only owner and is bone stock, unmolested, mint, top of the line (best of the best), big boy 650 enduro/dual sport motorcyles. It only has 1650 original miles on it and is flawless and has not even seen any rain or trail riding per the original owner who was super **** with the bike. I myself have only put 5 miles on the bike and fully expected to keep it for many years to come until i starting obsessing and pulled the trigger on a HARLEY this week. This bike rides perfect, is like new and performs like the Champ that it is. This bike is 100% street legal and will kick azz on the trails and in the dirt, with all functioning lights and turn signals working the way it was manufactured by Honda. She is stock down to the air cleaner as i have not had enough time to add a slip on pipe, K&N filter, and rejet the Carb.

Asking price is $3,995.00 (what i have invested into the bike) and here are pictures of the exact type of bike I am selling with technical specificatons also. Please pass the word to anyone you guys know who may be interested and thank you! It will truly hurt to see this bike go and although I really want to keep it I know i won't have the time to drive all the toys this season and have to offset the costs of the Harley.

Here is the website on the bike which is considered the best dual sport 650 dual sport bike on the market that dominates BAJA racing in the desert in California!

http://www.bikez.com/motorcycles/hon...650_l_2004.php
Old 03-05-2007, 08:02 AM
TECH Fanatic

Bump, to kick off the new week!
Old 03-08-2007, 12:53 AM
TECH Fanatic

To the top in anticipation of springtime!
Old 03-12-2007, 01:16 AM
TECH Fanatic

You guys are going to make me end up keeping this KILLER DUAL SPORT BIKE and that may just break my heart!
Old 03-13-2007, 11:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Chicago Crew UnderBoss
You guys are going to make me end up keeping this KILLER DUAL SPORT BIKE and that may just break my heart!
Had to take advantage of this 74 degree day in Chicago, March 13, and took out the bike and put on a nice 20 miles or so to fully charge the battery and to put a temporary cure in for my SPRING FEVER. This bike ROCKS and I won't be to upset if i end up keeping it (and maybe will have a HARLEY up for sale soon) cause this bitch is a wheelie machine just on throttle and is a gas to drive and will literally go anywhere (unlike the HARLEY)!
Old 03-22-2007, 11:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

TTT

Spring has sprung boys and my new HARLEY came home today so my like new, mint, awesome 04 Honda X5 650 L, dual sport bike, is looking for a new rider who can take advantage of everything she has to offer (that us big city boys miss out on) with no TRAILS, dirt, FOREST TRAILS, desert, and more TRAILS to be found in this concrete jungle that I live in!!!

Last edited by Chicago Crew UnderBoss; 03-22-2007 at 11:33 PM.
Old 04-08-2007, 11:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Still on the market sitting under wraps in a climate controled garage in Elmhurst, IL, and looking for a new home and price reduced to $3,925.00!
Old 04-25-2007, 12:13 AM
TECH Fanatic

You guy missed out on a beauty here that has found a new home!
Old 04-25-2007, 02:03 PM
12 Second Club

Quick Reply: Selling my mint, stock, low mile bad to the bone 2004 Honda XR 650 L dual sport bike!