Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Michigan Hot Rod power tour Kick off party at Stenod Performance June 1st, 2007 3-9pm

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2007, 01:59 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Michigan Hot Rod power tour Kick off party at Stenod Performance June 1st, 2007 3-9pm

We will be having a small get together/ Open house At Stenod Performance Friday June 1st, 2007 to kick of the power tour. Bring your car, truck etc and join us for a good time. Charley Lillard's 67 Camaro "Red Witch" will be the main attraction as we have just completed the re-build of the car for him. I guess it's like a little debut party for Mr. Lillard since it will be the first time he's seen the car in almost two years. Charley and Mark Stielow are going to be rocking two Trick First gens on the Power Tour, so we figured what a better way to start the haul then a party.

Anybody is welcome to come and check out some of the cool cars that will be around. We will have some sweet customer cars lurking around the shop as well as anybody that wants to come show off their ride and check out the shop. I know Mark Stielow will have "Camaro X" at the shop as well. Should be a fun day. We intend on having Hamburgers, Hot dogs, chips and misc finger foods. We will also have some pop, water and some adult beverages for those that are of age. Feel free to bring anything you would like.

We would like people to start showing up as early as 3pm and are going to have to close up between 9pm-10pm. If the weather is good, Im sure a cruise to Woodward will be in order to end the part the right way!

If you plan to stop by, please feel free to send me an e-mail or something and we'll make sure to get enough food and drinks. It's going to be a fun time guys... c ya there

For directions to the shop check out our website at: www.stenodperformance.com or call 248-307-0056

Quick Reply: Michigan Hot Rod power tour Kick off party at Stenod Performance June 1st, 2007 3-9pm