Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

BAck in the F-bod game

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2007, 08:21 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default BAck in the F-bod game

Well guys,I'm back in the game. I wrecked MY beautiful 99Z28 last year down in Dallas. I moved back to Cedar Rapids over Xmas for work,and started looking. Well,on tuesday I Drove into Addison(Chitown burbs) and brought home a very,very clean Black 1989 IROC-Z/5.7 TPI,t-tops,power everything,the badass rear brakes(pbr calipers),bose stereo,black/grey cloth. The car has 108k,new tranny,brakes,tires. IT runs amazing,motor is spotless,no leaks or drips. Rust free too! Ive had several 3rd gens,but always wanted a black on black one. The car has been repainted sometime,looks great(usual front spoiler chips,but overall,she's stunning to look at. Real clean body,straight,etc. Gonna be my projetc car-suspension,subframes,etc. I got a real nice forged 355sbcw/dart heads and complete billet accesory drive from street&performace sitting in the garage(prolly just install the billet pulley,alternator and a'c comp. and billet calve covers for some engine bling since the motor runs so darn good). I will have some pics to add soon,look forward to cruisin and what not with some of you guys,or kick it in Chitown for a weekend.pics of the wrecked car at this thread-

https://ls1tech.com/forums/texas-members/461343-another-one-bites-dust-cry-pics-56k-death.html
Old 06-09-2007, 11:13 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So you're in the Chicago area then?!
If so we need to meetup some time.

Oh and I think I'm going to have to demand pictures of said IROC. LOL