Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Ls1 Block, Crank Etc For Sale WS6 WHEELS

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2007, 05:58 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ls1 Block, Crank Etc For Sale WS6 WHEELS

just picked up my ls1 from the shop today. It has a fresh light torqe plate hone, been tanked along with the crank. Decks were checked to be straight. and new cam bearing were put in. crank was turned. Also have the stock rods with pistons still on them with arp bolts. Just needs rod and main bearings and to be put back together AND RINGS. Ran fine when taken apart, main bearing were just messed up which is why it went to the mashine shop. block is out of my 2000 t/a so it has the better oiling.

Im buying an entire 6.0 engine so need this gone asap.

Also have brand new head bolts both sides and cometic gaskets.

NEW head bolts coste me 50+, NEW cometic coste me 150+ their the nice .040 thick ones. And machine work coste me 300.

Looking for $700 for everything. LOCAL PICKUP IN PERSON.

will also have some 6.0 heads oil pan and covers here soon which i could include for cheap, thats almost an entire long block.

Also have some ws6 wheels good conditions two have somewhat newer tires for 450$.

willing to seperate if i have buyers for everything, not tire kickers.
Old 06-20-2007, 01:29 AM
Tenured Member

Any pics of the tires
Old 06-20-2007, 03:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Looking for just the block. Let me know how much and if you get enough people to buy the rest, thanks.
Old 06-20-2007, 11:12 PM
On The Tree

the ws6 wheels are nice ok condition, the tires are all season performance with mybe 75%+ tread and only two have tires. dont know how to post pics.

I would like to atleast keep the stock rods and pistons with block and crank for 500. I also dont think i will need the covers, vavle covers or rockers and 6.0 heads and used timing chain. and 6.0 truck intake. Hell theirs a complete engines here somewhere. mybe i will just put it together and sell it for more.

Quick Reply: Ls1 Block, Crank Etc For Sale WS6 WHEELS