Old 06-21-2007, 07:26 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2005 LE Busa for Sale

As the title states:

2005 LE Suzuki Hayabusa for sale.
~4000 miles
made 197 HP on the dyno
3-9" stretched swing arm with underbracing powder coated black by Lo-Ko all polished adjuster blocks and hardware.
EK ZZZ Chain with rivet style master link
Aftermarket wheels anodized black (cannot remember manufacturer off the top of my head, I will find out tonight and edit post.)
Puig double bubble smoked wind screen (also comes with stock double bubble from suzuki)
Black Pazzo adjustable levers
galfer wave rotors front and rear
EBC HH pads front and rear
TRUE HID headlight
BMC Race filter
Power Commander IIIr
Eurotail undertail
Soupy's adjustable links for rear (one inch lower in rear but adjustable to as low as you like)
Billet triple clamp up front (lowered one inch in front but adjustable to whatever you like.)
Chrome "Hayabusa" extended chain guard
Billet adjustable kick stand (no worries about it falling over when lowered)
Chrome Frame hole plugs
Billet grips
Steel braided brake lines front and rear
Chrome Kanji oil cap
Billet aluminum rear pegs
Polished Kanji stator cover
Tobin Kanji front seat
Akrapovic full system. This is the titanium version, very expensive and very light. The bike has a slight rumble at idle and sounds great when you get on it. Not too loud but not quiet either.

The reason I am selling is simple...I need to buy a house. I purchased the bike this winter from a gentleman in his 50's who put the first 3000 miles on it. He was having a hard time riding it due to his age and lack of flexibility. I have since put the additional 1000 miles on the bike. It has never been down, never raced, and never abused. The oil was changed every 1000 miles and I continued that trend so the oil has just been changed. I have some extras that will go with the bike as well (oil filter and oil for another oil change, chain lube, some misc stock parts, and others I am forgetting.) This bike is in immaculate condition, not a scratch on her. The previous owner and myself both took amazing care of this motorcycle, you would not be disappointed. I have pictures I can email upon request. I have the title in hand and it is free and clear. $12,500.00 OR BEST OFFER. I believe this is a fair asking price but I am willing to deal. This motorcycle has been tastefully modded but I do realize you will not get out what you put in. If you are truly interested and want to make an educated and realistic offer we can talk. The bike is located in the NW burbs of chicago. I can help with delivery within a few hundred miles if necessary. I will not drive the bike 200 miles for someone to look at it. I am a reasonable person selling a gorgeous bike, please leave all negative comments and lowball offers somewhere else. Thank you,

JZ

Last edited by JZHeyde; 06-21-2007 at 07:38 AM.
Old 06-21-2007, 07:34 AM
11 Second Club

Is this Jaymen Heyde from ELk Grove High? Just curious.
Old 06-21-2007, 07:38 AM
Launching!

It is.

-JZ
Old 06-21-2007, 07:43 AM
11 Second Club

This is Joe Hogaboom, long time no see. A few months ago I saw your myspace with the SS on it. Anyway, I can still put things together sorta. Good luck with the sale. Any mods done to your car since?
Old 06-21-2007, 08:02 AM
Launching!

Hey Joe! Good to hear from you. I actually sold the car not too long ago. I am itching to buy a house and the toys need to be put on hold for a little while.

How is life?

Jamin
Old 06-21-2007, 12:44 PM
11 Second Club

Treating me good.. Just got out of the military last Sept. Moved back home to help out the parents a little, and found a decent job working in a injection molding plant on Devon and Lively.

I am never going to grow outta toys, but I feel you on the house. I will be looking at the beginning of next summer, but I am probably going to build to suit... And you? What has life thrown your way since the shall I say "Good Ole Days."?
Old 06-21-2007, 12:44 PM
11 Second Club

Bump for a buddy!
Old 06-21-2007, 02:46 PM
Launching!

Joe - Check your PM's.

-Jamin
Old 06-21-2007, 04:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

This is the dark grey one right?
Old 06-21-2007, 04:11 PM
Launching!

Correct. It is the dark "gun metal" gray one. In the sun you can see the metallic paint really pop. Hints of silver and a blue metallic flake. It goes anywhere from green to black depending on what the lighting situation is. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks,

Jamin

Quick Reply: 2005 LE Busa for Sale