Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

F-Body Fest of the Midwest

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2007, 01:51 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F-Body Fest of the Midwest

I have decided to bring a F-body festival to Kentucky. I have not seen one in the forums and would like to get a car show together around the area. I am from Liberty, Kentucky which is not a big city but it will be great to host a car show. I have checked on shirts and other things like plaques and prizes. I just need the people to show up now.
I have decided between two different days to have it. It will depend on what people want the most. I have picked the weekends of July 28 or Aug 25. The festival will be like this. The Friday of the weekend will be the car show. After the car show we can go down to the local drag strip because it will be test and tune night. I will have prizes for the longest drive to the festival, winners of the car show, and also a prize for the fastest time at the drag strip. This will be all on Friday. People will then have the option of spending the night at local hotels and then attending the huge cruise on Saturday. Many people have heard of the Somernites Cruise held in Somerset Kentucky. All of the people attending in the festival can attend this cruise also because it is held on these weekends. If you have never heard of this cruise, it is huge, they have alot of cars cruising the streets.
So guys give me some ideas. There will be food, prizes, and shirts. If you want to attend let me know on here because i would like to know how many shirts to get.
Old 06-23-2007, 10:44 AM
Teching In

No one is interested?
Old 06-24-2007, 03:45 PM
'Bird Director

Location: Central Indiana Honors: 4th grade spelling bee contestant
Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

August 25th is the same weekend as the Trans Am Nationals in Dayton, OH.
Old 06-24-2007, 09:09 PM
Teching In

Well we can go with the weekend of July 28th, if that is what everyone wants.

Quick Reply: F-Body Fest of the Midwest