Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Huge NITROUS STREET BRAWL Event at DA GROVE tonight, Saturday, June 23rd!

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2007, 12:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Huge NITROUS STREET BRAWL Event at DA GROVE tonight, Saturday, June 23rd!

Going to Union Grove WI today late afternoon and early evening (June 23rd) to see drag racing for the Nitrous Street Brawl event from about 4 to 11 PM (race time), where they will have the Chicago Wise Guys, Nostaglic Gasser Cars and modified super stock and stock 10 inch tire bad *** STREET Beasts and very fast street cars. RADAR is rain free north of Chicago into UNION GROVE area as all this **** rain today in CHICAGO is staying to the south and perfect cool 70 degree racing weather north of Chicago.

If anyone wants to head out to this event it should be a great specatator event and I should be there from about 6PM until 10PM! I will most likely be meeting my brother and my 16 year old nephew there and will be leaving for DA GROVE from a family party in WAUKEGAN around 5PM.

This is going to be an AWESOME DRAG RACING SPECTACLE and very entertaining to say the least!
Old 06-23-2007, 11:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Just got back from DA GROVE what a WILD event and perfect cool summer weather to see the Chicago Wise Guys go from 0 to 211 mph in 6.7 seconds and a TON of other bad *** FAST CARS!

I am pretty sure I saw LS1 tech member TUFF in his black LS powered TA run a 9.0 flat on the one run I saw him make! It was not him then this dude license plates said "TUFF"!
Old 06-24-2007, 12:14 AM
6 Second Club Moderator

Originally Posted by Chicago Crew UnderBoss
Just got back from DA GROVE what a WILD event and perfect cool summer weather to see the Chicago Wise Guys go from 0 to 211 mph in 6.7 seconds and a TON of other bad *** FAST CARS!

I am pretty sure I saw LS1 tech member TUFF in his black LS powered TA run a 9.0 flat on the one run I saw him make! It was not him then this dude license plates said "TUFF"!

Yea it was Tuff- Mike. I'm not sure how it went becase he didn't call me back!!!! I wanted to go!!!
Old 06-24-2007, 12:34 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by LASTLS1
Yea it was Tuff- Mike. I'm not sure how it went becase he didn't call me back!!!! I wanted to go!!!

Andy, I think he may have been knocked out in one of the early final elimination runs as his 9.0 flat did not get the job done (I think but not positive)! The competition was very tuff at this event (no pun intended). WHen he was staging the car looked a lot like yours and I was looking for your LAST LS1 plate when I noticed it said "TUFF"!

I forget that I am a very small sponser of his car as I contributed a couple of bucks ($) with the donation you took up for him last year for the rebuild of his new motor!
Old 06-24-2007, 02:07 AM
8 SEC SLOPPY SHOT!!!

We just got home 2am and im beat.We went a 8.92 in second round qualifying and when we started to pill it up we just not could get it to hook.Still learing alot with this setup and running with the true street guys just make me push harder to be better.
Old 06-24-2007, 09:31 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by tuff
We just got home 2am and im beat.We went a 8.92 in second round qualifying and when we started to pill it up we just not could get it to hook.Still learing alot with this setup and running with the true street guys just make me push harder to be better.

Great job TUFF that car is bad azz and good luck bro with your hardcore racing this season!

PS-Love that 60 Chevy Gasser on your avatator and that was running last night with the Midwest Nostagilic Gassers. I have never seen a car launch that violently where it almost looks like its going to flip over as soon as it launches that was ******* WILD along with that wise guy driver who saved himself from a major accident on his long burnout!

Last edited by Chicago Crew UnderBoss; 06-24-2007 at 09:36 AM.
Old 06-24-2007, 03:44 PM
6 Second Club Moderator

Originally Posted by Chicago Crew UnderBoss
Andy, I think he may have been knocked out in one of the early final elimination runs as his 9.0 flat did not get the job done (I think but not positive)! The competition was very tuff at this event (no pun intended). WHen he was staging the car looked a lot like yours and I was looking for your LAST LS1 plate when I noticed it said "TUFF"!

I forget that I am a very small sponser of his car as I contributed a couple of bucks ($) with the donation you took up for him last year for the rebuild of his new motor!

Thanks again for the $. IT was nice for those who helped!

That's a really tuff class, but I know Mike will be giving them trouble afer he gets a few runs under his belt.