Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Car Club Anyone?????

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2007, 11:20 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Car Club Anyone?????

Hey everyone! Just wanting to let people know that a buddy of mine is wanting to start a car club and we are looking for some members. If your interested PM me. The meetings will be on Friday or Saturday nights on the Southside of Indianapolis, (By Greenwood) We have a few things plnned but we'll need some members with some nice cars..... they don't have to be F-Body's either. We have 2 members that have chargers, alot of F-Body's, 2 WRX Subarus(1 is an STI), A Mustang GT, and I think thats it so far but anyways PM me if you live close and are looking for a car club to hang out with. We plan on having get togethers, Cruise Ins, Track Days, and much more....as we grow in members of course. Send pics of your car(s) if possible or a webpage with your car listed....Thanks
Old 07-12-2007, 10:01 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If anyone wants to meet up this weekend on the southside let me know. I'm trying to get a good crew together. The past few weeks have been good turnouts but we'll see about this one. Just wanted to invite some people down to hang out. Let me know if ur interested......JAMES